⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush not loading.

Shuzuko
Shuzuko Posts: 18 Level 2
I used to play in version 1.151.0.1
but now when I upgrade to the latest version, I get stuck at the stage select, but when I return to version 1.151.0.1 everything is normal, I want to get the changes in the new version. I don't want to play the old version anymore, can King help me with my words?
Sorry I'm not really good at English

When I clicked on screen 677 the game did not respond and I had to exit the game again and again but when I did it again the same thing happened

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Shuzuko
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Please tell me what device you're using for this game ? Check below if an Android.
    If an app installed on your Android device is crashing, or won't open, respond, or work properly, try the troubleshooting steps below. After trying each, check whether it fixed your issue.

&nbsp;<b>1. Check your app update</b>
    App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. 
    That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.
     2.Update the device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
     3. Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
     4. Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
  • Shuzuko
    I have tried all of the above
    I use android, LG V20 F800L
    But my game is still stuck in the latest version
    Thanks for supporting me
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Hi, In order for the newest Candy Crush to run, you also need to update following three app : Google,  Google Play Service, and Google Play Store, after all three are updated then you can update the Candy Crush. Hope this will work for you.
  • Shuzuko
    Not work bro, i tried in pc verson but i have same problem
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Right now I don't have definite answer for your problem. There will be a new update soon so let's wait. From your screenshot, i also found that your picture or avatar was missing,  this indicated that the data down load from the sever was incomplete. This is due to poor internect connection. So check that also. Good day.
  • Shuzuko
  • Shuzuko
    Nobody has the same problem as me, a sad story :( 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@Shuzuko, from what I see in that print screen there are no stars on level 677.  Are you saying that you click to play and the game closes?  Do you clear your history on your device daily?  Make sure that you have the most recent version of the game and most recent operating system update. 

Try the level again now to see if you can play the level.  You won't advance if there are no stars on it.

• Shuzuko
    when I clicked on 677, my game froze, I couldn't do anything other than turn off the game, my game was in the latest version, tried clearing everything like cache ..., But it does not work
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Shuzuko said:
    when I clicked on 677, my game froze, I couldn't do anything other than turn off the game, my game was in the latest version, tried clearing everything like cache ..., But it does not work
    You can uninstall the game app and install it again. To do this you lose the stored boosters.
    This may solve your problem. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?