⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Games on iPhone XS won't sync to facebook.

Options
BFoxy528
BFoxy528 Posts: 2 Newbie
I did the 13 update on my iPhone and it says it is connected to facebook, but the levels started over and there is no picture for my profile on my iPhone. It is syncing correctly from my MacBook to my iPad but not my iPhone. I have tried disconnecting to facebook and reconnecting and also  have deleted app and reinstalled it. Any ideas? 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @BFoxy528
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Some privacy settings in Facebook can affect the synching of your game progress and if your friends list appears in the game. If you are having issues with either, try the tips below.

If your progress seems to be lost, try signing in again to Facebook

• Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile in your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
    • Open the game in your device.
    • Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!

Check your app permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are active, expired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

If this does not work, we have other articles that might help.

Let me know.

• BFoxy528
    BFoxy528 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I checked all of the above. The game on my MacBook syncs with my iPad. It just doesn't sync with my iPhone. My profile picture isn't even there. It shows as active, not expired. It happened after the last iPhone update.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    BFoxy528 said:
    I checked all of the above. The game on my MacBook syncs with my iPad. It just doesn't sync with my iPhone. My profile picture isn't even there. It shows as active, not expired. It happened after the last iPhone update.
    Your iPhone's Game app has been corrupted and that's why you can't connect the game to the server.
    You will need to uninstall and then reinstall Game app. To do this you lose the stored boosters.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    HI @BFoxy528, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

A word to you regarding uninstalling and reinstalling the game on a mobile device.  You will lose all lives and boosters when you do this so only do it as a last resort after all other troubleshooting has failed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?