⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Recover Progress

Options
Cavibolt
Cavibolt Posts: 4 Newbie
I updated the iPhone and lost my progress, I had more than 1000 levels and when connecting with Facebook, it only appears until 187. Please help me.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Cavibolt
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗 

Some privacy settings in Facebook can affect the synching of your game progress and if your friends list appears in the game. If you are having issues with either, try the tips below.

If your progress seems to be lost, try signing in again to Facebook

• Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile in your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
    • Open the game in your device.
    • Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!

Check your app permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

If this does not work, we have other articles that might help.

Let me know.

• Cavibolt
    Options
    It didn't work out, now open the game from level number 1. Help me please!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Cavibolt said:
    It didn't work out, now open the game from level number 1. Help me please!
    You may have logged in to another facebook on the device, and the game is connected to it. Check your Rank, Gold bars, & Avatar then let me know.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Cavibolt, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Cavibolt
    Options
    I can not. I tried the options they gave me and nothing.
    Is there another way?
    Maybe that from the creators of the game they can recover my progress.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Cavibolt

First of all, don't panic.  Provided you've been saving your progress, you can recover it again.  So the first step is to identify how you saved your progress before.

If you used a King profile, go to the settings menu and tap the orange King icon, then just submit the email address and password you saved when you set up your King profile.  Once done, you should find your progress returns. If you'd like more guidance on how to create a King profile, a separate article about 'What is a King account and how do I create one?' can be found in this Help Center.

If you linked your game to Facebook, you'll just need to reconnect your game to the same Facebook profile using the blue Facebook 'connect' button. Important note: if you share your device, or have more than one Facebook profile, you'll need to make sure the active Facebook account on your device is the one you saved the progress to in the first place.

If you share your device and you're unsure of the Facebook profile you're logged in as, go to the settings menu and choose the option to log out of Facebook. Once this is done, check the active Facebook profile on your mobile and make sure it's the right one. Then go back to the game and connect to Facebook again.

If you didn't save your progress with Facebook or King, you won't be able to recover lost progress as it was never synchronized. Don't worry though, just create a King profile or connect to a Facebook profile and then get in touch to let us know. We'll do our best to get you back to the level you'd reached before you lost your progress!

Please contact us at Care https://soporto.king.com/contact

They want your game ID, see here's how you get your game ID. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Fill all the boxes with tropic & sub- tropic, and wait for the answer from the customer care. 

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

Have a good day.🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?