⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hi 5600 level done

dp65
dp65 Posts: 11 Level 2
Hi 5600 level done a gate n a text new level coming soon appearing.when it will come i cant wait more,,, if u cant give me new level than i will jump on another game... plz. it is my  wish to complete ur all levells.. 
regards 
dp65

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dp65 and welcome to the community.  New levels come out today (every Wednesday) for Candy Crush Saga.  Currently they are releasing 45 new levels every Wednesday.  You should see them today..  If you play on a mobile device you should see 5601 as the first of the new levels but if you play on a computer with the Win 10 app you will be 60 levels ahead of the mobile players.

I'm glad you enjoy the game so much.  Happy crushing!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dp65, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Every Wednesday morning a new episode is released.  You should have the new levels now since today is Wednesday.

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    You are too funny @dp65!  I just answered you on your other message.  Please do mine!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dp65 and welcome to the community.  New levels come out today (every Wednesday) for Candy Crush Saga.  Currently they are releasing 45 new levels every Wednesday.  You should see them today..  If you play on a mobile device you should see 5601 as the first of the new levels but if you play on a computer with the Win 10 app you will be 60 levels ahead of the mobile players.

I'm glad you enjoy the game so much.  Happy crushing!
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dp65, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Every Wednesday morning a new episode is released.  You should have the new levels now since today is Wednesday.

• dp65
    thanks  dear white bear and elsa... but i need  more . levels  45/60 levels are too low. for me.. give me all levels at once. tell me the total number of levels.. so i plan to finish this game......plz
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    You are too funny @dp65!  I just answered you on your other message.  Please do mine!
  • dp65
    I have done 5645. And what can I do till Wednesday... Plz open all  your levels for me plz
  • dp65
    dear white bear  and elsa.... who is the manager... of candy crash.... i got 45  on computer too... which i have completed...y u r not sending next level... send me plz... to complete this game . and than i want to do something else ..Elsa.... and white bear... if u can do something in this case than plz do something..or tell me what i can do ... i m new here in community... . dont make me frustrated player  give me relaxation... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?