⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

iOS update

Options
Madio
Madio Posts: 3 Newbie
Once the iOS update was completed last night, the videos for additional boosters disappeared along with the option of watching videos for an extra life. Now my stockpile of boosters is gone and I’m still stuck on the same level. What happened? Why did these options disappear after the update? 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Madio
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a Phone memory.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.
    You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing and the boosters are not refundable.
    According to your statement, you may have had a crash your game app when updating the device.

Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your game app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    Keep RAM free.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Madio, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 

To add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote these videos are in testing which means that players are randomly chosen to try it.  There was a problem with the videos freezing so it might be undergoing more testing at the moment.  If you don't see if in your game that means that you are no longer a tester for this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?