⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga

misha_eva
misha_eva Posts: 4 Newbie
I'm unable to send a request for lives. Also, the message envelope shows i have 6 messages, but when open it, it's blank. I'm not connected through Facebook, this is on the game app.

Answers

• misha_eva
    I've emptied my cache. I've also logged out, restarted my phone and then logged in, doesn't help.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @misha_eva, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile?  king.com?  Please give me more information so that I can direct you further.

• misha_eva
    Hi, i play it on the phone app
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    You have to be playing through Facebook in order to get lives because they come from friends.  Are you playing through the King platform?  That just throws friends to send you lives but they aren't chosen by you.  When you did all that you wrote above were you still seeing a "6" on the envelope?  If you cleared the cache and your game has the latest version and so does your operating system then just try it again later today  Maybe something is going on with the server.
  • misha_eva
    Yes, it's still there, has been there since the past couple of days. Playing through the mobile app of the game. The lives that i get our send are just what comes up in the refill lives section. I can ask for lives and accept them when they come or send them out. Haven't connected it to Facebook ever, so not actual friend but i guess through the players on the platform.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?