Shuzuko Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    it not work, sure
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Shuzuko said:
    it not work, sure

If you've been playing and progressing through the levels, but are finding that you're not able to pick up where you left off, it may be that you've not connected back to your player profile yet.

It's important to be aware that your progress in the game is first saved in the device that you play on. If you remove and re-add the game, switch devices or get a second device - you'll need to save your progress elsewhere and then pick it up again.

Using a King or Facebook profile is the best way to save your progress in the 'cloud' and then you can resume on any device.  You need to save the progress to a King or Facebook profile first, then whenever you reinstall or play somewhere new, you just reconnect to that profile and you're good to go.

• On your original game/device, make sure you create and save a King profile by following the option in the settings of the game you're playing. Be sure to save an email address and password on your King profile, as you'll need it later to log in again.  Alternatively, use the Facebook connection option in the game to link to your Facebook profile.
    • If you share your device with someone else, keep in mind that when connecting to Facebook you'll need to make sure it's your own profile and not someone else's!
    • Once it's saved, go to your new device and either go to the settings and the King login option with your email and password or simply connect to Facebook. Again, remember to make sure it's the same Facebook profile so you can get that progress back!

This should get you back in the game, but if you're having problems and have tried all the above. here are more things you can try:

• Force close the game and any other apps that are running in the background on your device.
    • Check for any updates to your device's software and the game itself. Out of date software is the main reason for the majority of technical issues. Make sure your device and game are in the latest version possible.
    • After installing any updates, turn your device off and leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.
    • If you are having issues syncing the game to Facebook. Go to settings on your personal Facebook account and try removing your game from your applications. Try deleting the Facebook app from your device and re-installing to kick-start the sync process.
    • When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. Once it passes that date, the app loses access to your account, which may stop it from working as intended.

You can check which apps are active, expired or have been removed from your account by accessing this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as “expired”, it means your Friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click “Renew Access” to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the “view and edit” link.

If “Friends list” is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember you’ll have to do this every 90 days.

Once you have done this, try logging in your game again and connect to Facebook normally.

If you make sure you follow all of these steps, you won't have any problems. If it's still not working, carefully read through the steps again and make sure you try them all.

Now you're back in the game, have fun!

• Shuzuko
    Options

I tried it a few times but it still doesn't work ...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Shuzuko said:

I tried it a few times but it still doesn't work ...
    Please let me know your game ID. See here's how you get your game ID https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
  • Shuzuko
    Options
    My user id: 9591387470
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Shuzuko
    I will report to our team leader, about your problem. He will help you by checking your account, but you may need to wait a bit. 🤗Thank you for your patience.🙏
  • Shuzuko
    Options
    Oh, thank you, brother. I look forward to my errors being fixed
  • Shuzuko
    Options
    My problem is not resolved :( 
  • Shuzuko
    Options
  • Shuzuko
    Options

I had this problem again when I used a new account to play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?