Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    @Liz_Banks - I have been receiving a mix of timed and non-timed boosters for my daily calendar reward for several weeks now.  At least the times ones are high value (hammer/switch/coloring candy and saucer), but again - depending when I get them they can pretty much be useless.  It is important to continue to provide feedback because the studio knows that millions of people are playing this game and we are just a portion of those players - but I think an important representation of the players as a whole.  So it is important to continue to express your opinions and also for new people to vote in the polls to show the studio that the players are not happy with the timed boosters.
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend
    @bearwithme

After I had to re-install my Windows 10 app, I also recently have a mix of time boosters and normal boosters in the daily reward calendar. Horrible.
  • Hodgiemama
    Hodgiemama Posts: 14 Level 2
    Ok I got my sugar drops back and then there were the script errors...This morning no script errors...yay!...but now the sugar drops are gone again...what's the alternative it took months to fix before and I am kind of thinking its starting to loose some of it fun.
  • mikestewart
    mikestewart Posts: 17 Level 2
    I had to get a new phone and so I have been playing on my iPad. Have new phone and downloaded candy crush saga. Of course I lost all my boosters (over 3,000) and I do not have sugar drop on my new phone. Why?
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend
    @mikestewart
    There is a test group from King that has no more sugar drops. You probably belong to it now. Since you have already lost your booster by changing the device, I would suggest you uninstall again and reinstall. Maybe you will change the group then.

• Hodgiemama
    Ok I got my sugar drops back and then there were the script errors...This morning no script errors...yay!...but now the sugar drops are gone again...what's the alternative it took months to fix before and I am kind of thinking its starting to loose some of it fun.
    Ok so I learned that my user id is 9563997790 if that helps anyone identify the problem.  My game is not installed.  I play from the website King.com on my desktop using Windows 8.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    @Hodgiemama - you may be in the test group that has no sugar drops (as @Werner_Cichy says above).  Hopefully if that is the case, you will only be in the test group for a short time. The previous Community Moderator (JellyJenny) has left but I will tag the new Community Manager to see if there are any new developments/updates to the Sugar drop issue.  @Pounawea - do you have any new information about the timed boosters for sugar drops or in some cases people not having sugar drops at all?
  • eezystrider
    eezystrider Posts: 19 Level 2
    when the sugar drop machine shows up my entire computer is on hold the laptop keys, and the mouse no longer function until the frozen screen of the sugar drop booster machine  goes away
  • Hodgiemama
    @bearwithme I seem to be getting boosters at some point during the day.  I log on and maybe I notice extra gold or go to start a level and see I have more of a particular booster than I remember having.  Without the graphic of it dropping you don't easily realize what you have.  I am getting what I need most to proceed, but I liked the old way better. 
  • Mcmaria
    Mcmaria Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Perdi todas as minhas ajudas quando o meu telefone é desligado. Ele salvou o jogo na conta do Facebook mas não consegui recuperar nada 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?