⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"Team owner" displayed in the Fantastic Five menu

mackem003
mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
I see in Fantastic five there is now a team owner.
What can he do in this game 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @mackem003, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

You have one member of the team that says "team owner".  Could you possibly do a print screen by following the steps from here.  I would love to see that. 

• mackem003
    I need to know as team owner do you have any special privileges
  • _Elsa_
    I don't know if that is a fake name or not.  But there should be no team owners and no if there was such a thing there would be no special privileges. 
  • mackem003
    So why put the name there if no privileges.
    Remove name and all persons are equal no leader.
    Candy Crush organisers do your job.
    Disappointed player
  • _Elsa_
    I got it in my Fantastic Five too.  If that is your worst disappointment in life then you're doing pretty good.
  • mackem003
    Elsa

Why you say before you want a screen shot and now you tell you have the same 
    Obviously you are not serious in trying to help other players.
    So please stop replying to my questions 

• _Elsa_
    edited October 2019
    Really?  I asked for the print screen because I didn't have it in my game.  But now that I have it I don't need your print screen.  I am sorry that my response did not satisfy you.  Please be kind in this community or management could ban you. 
  • mackem003
    Elsa 

I've been playing this game for over 7 years and really enjoy the relaxation it gives me.
    Now when I see a change in the game and have no reason why this happens I investigate to find out why.
    But when a comment like you wrote about it being my worst disappointment in life I don't think that answers my query.
    If management of Candy Crush would actually tell players about changes before they happen it would help immensely.
    If you feel offended I apologise but management should answer these questions or stop changing the game.

• _Elsa_
    Management and the studio are 2 different departments.  Management for the community handles the messages here and if there are enough complaints then they elevate it to the studio.  Management doesn't know about the changes that the studio creates.  I've been personally asking if the studio can notify the Superstars if and when they make changes but so far nothing has materialized.  A new blocker was introduced to the game with the new episode yesterday.  I know that management has no idea what it is all about.  The studios know that it makes it very difficult to respond to a player if we haven't even see the changes. Management is trying to connect the studio more and more but so far we are not privy to these changes.  I know that we have an idea section here in this community.  Why not start a new idea to go along with what you are experiencing.  You can view all the ideas here.  Someone might already have suggested it and then you can vote or add your thoughts on this.  Management does make the studio aware of new ideas that the players post.  Try that since we can't get you the answer here.  The teams for this event are chosen randomly so management nor Superstars has any control over it.  Please do add an idea there.
  • mackem003
    Elsa 

Thank you for the reply which helps me and I will start immediately going into the ideas section from now on.

Have a good day 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?