Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hello! When one of my friends sends me lives, I send my lives back to them in return, so that it’ll be fair trade and we won’t have to wait for a single life.  <3
  • Sparky176
    Sparky176 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Keep an eye on how many moves you have left before you use a candy hammer.  You don't want to waste it if you are not likely to finish the level.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    If you feel you could have done better on a level, wait until the next episode before you try again. This has helped me form time to time.............. Now I am no expert or Superstar.

• shaikarif
    shaikarif Posts: 3 Newbie
      Hi all, I have completed level 5560, it is great to play weekly 3 episodes of 15 level each, These are some tips to play
            While using UFO, lolipop hammer or free move please make sure u have enough moves, colour ball is an advantage, before the game starts use it in hard level with special candies like stripped candy or wrapped candy it is very helpful, for tricky level be careful.... Enjoy the Crush....
  • shaikarif
    shaikarif Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    **EDIT: Off-topic**

• Glenn1972
    edited October 2019
    Been playing for 3 years.

Start a Journal !!!! Make notes on each level. The more you play you will find what information helps.
     It will become invaluable !!!!

• Glenn1972
    Match a color bomb with a candy the same color as the frog. when the frog starts to pulsate you can click on him, then click on a destination for a blast to clear.
  • Crazy4CandyCrushing
    Crazy4CandyCrushing Posts: 40 Level 2
    Don't be scared when you start, there's more than 1 level, you get a new one every time you beat your current one :3
  • Creamer1
    Creamer1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    When you are on a level that has the different candy bombs that count down, be sure to watch for the ones closest to 0. Even if your down to1 on the count down. Look at the board and check the area around that bomb that reads 1. One move in the right direction can litteraly ave you from being blown up. Remember, your not on a time count down in these levels. You are on a move count down so look at the board and choose your moves wisely!!!
  • Pattyo123
    Pattyo123 Posts: 3 Newbie

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?