⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bonus Videos not playing

Options
icrushlikecrazy
icrushlikecrazy Posts: 26 Level 2
Wondering if you know why bonus videos are not playing? Started yesterday when new levels released.  

Best Answer

Answers

• jomama
    jomama Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I've never been able to get bonus videos :(

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @icrushlikecrazy
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

The bonus video feature is within Test Group, which can be remove or added at any time, with no message.
    However, in some cases one may not be available for temporary problems.😉
    @jomama
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.😊
  • icrushlikecrazy
    icrushlikecrazy Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I have had bonus videos as long as I can remember...watch a video and get an extra bonus wheel.  Watch a video and get an extra spin at beginning of game.  Why all of a sudden black screen when I select it??? This isn’t test group related, it’s glitch related 
  • dirks34
    dirks34 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    My bonus videos are not playing. Black screen with x in corner.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

From what I have heard there is a glitch with the video where it's freezing the game.  The studio is aware of this and we are waiting for a fix.

• Kaos2021
    Kaos2021 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I'm having the same issue, videos not playing. So I really appreciate you giving us all this update on this problem.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Kaos2021 Hi and welcome,

The video ads is a test feature and sometimes you find that there may be issues with a video now and again. if you know what video it is you can let us now and the CM can pass this on to the game studio

Thank you

• Kaos2021
    Kaos2021 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for the info @Freddy_ . It happens with all videos. The X game, when you try and pick a booster rather than an X, the balloon that flys and you tap it to watch a video,when it says spin the wheel for extra lives or boosters and when it says watch this video to get extra lives. It doesn't matter what video it is or what it's for, they all start to play, but then the screen goes black except for an X in the top left hand corner. I've never had this problem until about a week ago.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello.

Indeed, this error you are talking about may occur due to tests. Please can you tell us what happens if you click on the X that you see on the screen?

It would be of great use.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• valmiller50
    valmiller50 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes, my bonus videos are not working as well 😕 and I do look forward to all the extras the game provides. So I am hoping to get more lives cause I need the help.

Sent Lives please

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?