Issue with candy crush loading and lives being lost

brightstar1
brightstar1 Posts: 78 Level 2
Hello,

Sorry, I tried to use the contact us on king care, but I don't think I selected the correct automated option in order to receive the right help.

I play candy crush saga on FB. But since Wednesday I've been having problems with the game loading. It takes a long time to load, on one occasion the best part of half an hour. Then when I do get back into the game all the lives I requested are lost and the calendar resets to day 1 and these things happen every time I've logged in since Wednesday evening. Also, when I open a level, it is so slow that it can take me a good 20 minutes to play one level once. So, I found the timed colourbombs I had earnt from the challenge where by you collect candies in order to feed the sheep, was wasted because I would only be able to play between 2 or 3 tries of a level before the time ran out.

I've tried clearing my history, removing and adding back the app, I play on Google Chrome so I made sure it was up to date and I did a speed check which came back normal too. I'm limited to what browsers I can use because I used to play on Firefox and then there was an update which meant that when my game was loading most of the screen was black or parts of the graphics and words were missing when it loaded, and this is still a problem even with the latest Firefox. I also tried asking for help via FB but I'm not sure if support has been stopped that way because it's been months, or even more, when you get no acknowledgement to a message sent via messenger even though the button is till on the main candy crush saga page.

I hope you can help, please.

Comments

• brightstar1
    Sorry I realise I posted this in the wrong section and I don't know how to move it. Can someone help please?
  • Deborah5
    Deborah5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    All of a sudden, I am not getting the ads to get extra turns or boosters.The screen goes black.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@brightstar1, there have been some Facebook glitches reported and we are waiting for them to resolve them.  What you can try to do is this.  Go into your Facebook settings and then click on Apps and websites from the left side.  When the page comes up you will see 3 tabs.  Click on the "Expired" tab because the game might be in there.  If it is then click edit and allow access.  If it's not there then go into the "Active" tab and click the edit.  Save it and see if that works because it has worked for some players.  Also you can delete the game too and it won't affect your progress since it's saved on their server.  Click on the little box to the right of the game and once you have a check mark on it there should be a "remove" button that you can click on.  The game app will be gone and then do a search for the game and install it again.   Please let me know if it works for you.

@Deborah5, you don't want the ads because the videos are causing crashes and freezing.  The studio is aware of it but no fix yet.  Can you not click on the video?  You can play the sugar drop challenge for extra rewards too.

• brightstar1
    Elsa said:

@brightstar1, there have been some Facebook glitches reported and we are waiting for them to resolve them.  What you can try to do is this.  Go into your Facebook settings and then click on Apps and websites from the left side.  When the page comes up you will see 3 tabs.  Click on the "Expired" tab because the game might be in there.  If it is then click edit and allow access.  If it's not there then go into the "Active" tab and click the edit.  Save it and see if that works because it has worked for some players.  Also you can delete the game too and it won't affect your progress since it's saved on their server.  Click on the little box to the right of the game and once you have a check mark on it there should be a "remove" button that you can click on.  The game app will be gone and then do a search for the game and install it again.   Please let me know if it works for you.

Hi Elsa,

Thank you for the welcome and response.

I tried the tips you suggested but they didn't resolve the problem unfortunately. I hope this glitch/issue will be fixed soon. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    @brightstar1 please try another browser to see if it's any better - Firefox, Edge or Opera.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?