⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 662 not giving enough moves

2»

Answers

• diznee39
    diznee39 Posts: 1 Newbie
    It is impossible to beat this level with only 14 moves!....you need to fix this!
  • salinas167
    salinas167 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 662 not giving enough moves.. I only have 14 moves.. Please advise..
  • shellsT
    shellsT Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 662 is not possible with 14 moves.... this is the type of sillyness that makes people delete the app off their phone
  • prncess23
    prncess23 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Same. 14 moves really? Change this ASAP
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi @prncess23, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

King is not going to change the level because there aren't enough moves.  Many players have cleared this level so it's not a glitch.  Some levels require you to use boosters so are you able to get some free boosters through the events?  Have you tried the sugar drop challenge?

• Robin_Whitlock
    Robin_Whitlock Posts: 4 Newbie
    Elsa said:
    Hi @prncess23, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

King is not going to change the level because there aren't enough moves.  Many players have cleared this level so it's not a glitch.  Some levels require you to use boosters so are you able to get some free boosters through the events?  Have you tried the sugar drop challenge?

Does Elsa, think we're all stupid? I've cleared 662 now but I've deleted Candy Crush from my desktop computer Facebook but I've run into another ridiculous level. You say "many players have cleared this level so it's not a glitch" - you're partly right, because what it actually is, is computer generated randomness which dictates when the player passes the level, with only a very minimal factor being skill. In effect, at these higher levels especially, Candy Crush acts like an online fruit machine - you just have to sit there and wait until the game lets you pass the level. That's why people get so fed up with the game and delete it, and get fed up with the company, and get fed up with the ridiculous excuses people like you try to palm off on us in an attempt to defend the company. I won't be reloading Candy Crush anytime soon. I have far more important things to do.
  • catbury55
    catbury55 Posts: 1 Newbie

Level #662 Ughhh!! This is why I end up deleting every fun game I come across. Same thing happens everytime. Dev's get too greedy & make it where it's impossible to advance further without spending tons of money. I totally get Candy Crush has to make money too but stop being so GREEDY!! If you want to "up your game" try starting in your customer support area by listening and responding in a timely manner to your customers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?