⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

alternate login

mojobaba
mojobaba Posts: 8 Level 2
Hi, I created a KING account and planned to log into all games in future with it instead of tying them with by FB account, which I intend to shut down soon.

However, when I tried to sign in with my email on my cell phone, the error message said "incorrect email and password".  Tried using login ID and got the same response.

Can you help?

Thank you.

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    You cannot unlink Facebook but I just thought of something else.  Are you looking to start the game back at level 1 using the King account?  Can you not log out of Facebook and just log in with King?  If that doesn't work let me know if you want to go back and start all over because then you would have to contact them.  Once they delete your history there is no way to get that progress back.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    What email address and password are you using?  You can't use the ones that you use here because it's not related to the game.  You might have to start an account with that email address and password but it won't automatically load the game if you never signed up for a King account before. 

If you did sign up for an account prior to this and it's not allowing you in then click on the "forgot password" and they will send you a temporary password to get in.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @mojobaba
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Probably your King id creating process was not successful or make sure you type your email correctly.You can try resetting the password.
    Let me know.. 

• mojobaba
    Hi Sukanta,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. 

But I can log onto this home page with the user name, email address,  and password I created.

Do you mean I should try changing my password to give it another try ?

Best regards.

• _Elsa_
    Hi @mojobaba, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • mojobaba
    Hi Elsa,

thank you for your prompt reply. 

I am afraid my question still has not been resolved. 

Simply put, how can I untie my games from FB, and connect with KING account ?

Thank you

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    You cannot unlink Facebook but I just thought of something else.  Are you looking to start the game back at level 1 using the King account?  Can you not log out of Facebook and just log in with King?  If that doesn't work let me know if you want to go back and start all over because then you would have to contact them.  Once they delete your history there is no way to get that progress back.
  • mojobaba
    Dear Elsa,

Yes. I wish to unlinked my games with FB, but do not want to start from level 1all over again. 

Instructions say I can simply open a KING account,  which I did, log in with the account instead, sync the info with FB, and I can continue playing the games under KING account.

However, my problem now is that I can log onto KING home page on my computer , but cannot do so on my mobile when staring a game like Candy Crush Saga.

Any pointers?

Thank you again 

• _Elsa_
    The only way that you can unlink Facebook is not to login in with Facebook.   Do you know how to log out of Facebook?  When you are on mobile click on the pink setting button.  It might then take you to a green button on the bottom right where it's now showing that red button.  If it does then click on the green button.

This box should pop up.  Scroll down to the bottom and that is where you will find the log out button.  Click on it and it might ask you if you are sure.  I think it should pop up and then click log out again.  Then your Facebook account won't be connected.  Log in with the gold icon button showing above.  Enter your email address and password and you should now be logged in with King and have the progress showing there.

• mojobaba
    Dear Elsa, 

Thank you for your prompt reply and kind help.

I can unlink my mobile app from FB. No problem.  But somehow I still cannot log in with my KING account and password.  I captured the opening screen, and it appears to be slightly different from the one you showed me.

I can still log onto the homepage of KING on my computer using the ID and pw,  just not on my mobile app.  Interesting. 

At the moment I can continue to enjoy the games and continue with the progress,  but no sure if I can back up or sync the games though.

Thank you, 
    Mojobaba (Richard )

• _Elsa_
    According to your print screen click on the green setting button.  It might come up with this and if it does scroll all the way and log out of Facebook.  Then click on the pink button again and you should see the King log on as in my print screen.

• mojobaba
    Dear Elsa,

Thank you for your prompt reply and help. I have untied from FB following all the steps, but still cannot arrive at the page with KING logo on it. With my other CC Soda game, I can get to to opening page, but again cannot log in with my info.

Captures are attached.  Anyway,  let's leave things as they are now. I can still enjoy the 2 games and continue with the progress I make.

Thank you kindly again for all help. Much appreciated. 

Best regards, 
    Mojobaba (Richard )

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?