Introducing the new Rainbow Twist Blocker 🌀 Give us your feedback!

Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,370 Superstar
edited November 1 in General Discussion
Hi everyone 💝

You've already done an Introduced with Waffles, Licorice, Chocolate etc Blockers and a new blocker is coming to introduce you.🤗
Those who are using Windows 10 App have already introduced this blocker in the last 4 episodes. Currently Rainbow Twist is available in up to 5 layers. With each hit, you can destroy 1 layer, that is, 5 lollipop hammers will be needed to destroy a 5 layers Rainbow Twist.

Specifically, the rainbow twists are linked together to form a chain and destroying any one of them destroys the whole chain. 

At levels 5676 to 5681 you will find  Rainbow Twists but at the level 5680 and 5681 you will get Rainbow Twists with Marmalade.

Rainbow twists can appear encased in marmalade in level 5680, in licorice locks in level 5683, in sugar chests in level 5687 and in crystal candies at the start in level 5689 . When encased by encasing blockers, the rainbow twists are not considered part of a chain. Once they are freed from their encasing blockers, they will become part of the chain of rainbow twists adjacent to them.

In the introduction to Rainbow Twists, you will not get the benefit of Pre-game Boosters or Power helmet ( Power UPS) in the first 5 levels.

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

Prev13

Comments

• boachieeugeneboachieeugene Posts: 1
    Cool
  • mald12mald12 Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    You did a very good analysis, and I was worried about the spooky dash. I understand now. :)

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 4,962 Game Expert
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the "Rainbow Twist" blocker it adds new excitement to CC!

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

*CC Saga “Newbies" to the Community*

*CC Saga Beginner's Corner*

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 265 Community Manager
    I really like the "Rainbow Twist" blocker it adds new excitement to CC!

Thanks for your feedback @Scooterpie in regards to the "Rainbow Twist". It is great to hear that it's adding more fun and excitement to the game! 

Please share more feedback and details with us! What is it exactly what you like about it? Did you have to change your gaming strategy? 

Heads up to all! Please remember that the new "Rainbow Twist" blocker it's, for now, available on Windows 10. Very soon it will also be available to all platforms and I'll be looking forward to hearing your feedback! 🙂

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

Hi there @Pounawea  
    What I like about the "Rainbow Twist" blocker is that rainbow twists link together to form a chain. When you destroy any one of them you destroy the entire chain. Sorta cool! Need to keep in mind. 🙃

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

• samm_kmlsamm_kml Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Interesting . Let’s see how it goes  
  • satnamsatnam Posts: 255 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas thank you for telling us. Rainbow twist is looking nice. I hope It would be great fun. 
    @Pounawea
    I very much like the "Rainbow Twists". The design studio did an awesome job. It did take a few too many boosters to complete some of the new levels this week. I myself appreciate when changes are introduced to the game. Although I may not like all of the changes it keeps me from getting bored of the game. Changes keep me playing! I have been crushing candy for 6+ years. 

Beginner's Corner

• icrushlikecrazyicrushlikecrazy Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I’m really enjoying the new rainbow spirals! They are very pretty and gameplay is fun! Thanks and well done
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,370 Superstar
    edited November 1
    Hi @icrushlikecrazy
    Welcome back to The King Community.
    I would love to hear from you about the Rainbow Twists, here

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 265 Community Manager
    I’m really enjoying the new rainbow spirals! They are very pretty and gameplay is fun! Thanks and well done
    Hi @icrushlikecrazy
    Welcome back to The King Community.
    I would love to hear from you about the Rainbow Twists, here
    Hello @icrushlikecrazy ,

Thank you very much for your feedback! 🙂

As @Sukanta_Biswas mentioned, we have a dedicated forum discussion to gather the community feedback in regards to the new Rainbow twist blocker. I added your comment into this discussion. 

Keep your feedback coming Candy Crushers!

Have a delicious day 

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!