Why'd you take away the ability to back out of an undesirable board without losing a life?

2»

Comments

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    I have an android and I'm still able to back out of levels without losing a life or my boosters.

I play on iPhone.  Has this change happened on all platforms? 

Being able to back out of an undesirable board is one of the few strategies that I had left (since you've ruined sugar drops by making them times). 

PLEASE RETURN IT TO THE PREVIOUS WAY! 

King...I just don't understand why you keep taking things away.  More & more...you keep taking away our ability to succeed.  It feels like that is your main objective these days.  I honestly feel like you're punishing us, your loyal level 5000+ players.

• calvin_neff
    calvin_neff Posts: 1 Newbie
    It is extremely frustrating to beat a level and then the game glitches opening the same level again. I have lost countless lives having to exit a level I have already beat to get to the next one.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    @calvin_neff Are you sure that you can't open the next level? I had that happen to me already and I played many times that level in the idea that it will bring me back to the next level, until I realized that in fact the level was recorded as beaten but I could not go to the next level, simply because there was no next level as I reached the top. Maybe you are in the same case?
  • Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2

I play on iPhone.  Has this change happened on all platforms? 

Being able to back out of an undesirable board is one of the few strategies that I had left (since you've ruined sugar drops by making them times). 

PLEASE RETURN IT TO THE PREVIOUS WAY! 

King...I just don't understand why you keep taking things away.  More & more...you keep taking away our ability to succeed.  It feels like that is your main objective these days.  I honestly feel like you're punishing us, your loyal level 5000+ players.

They did this change ages ago now, well like around 8 weeks ago.  They did it cause they are dumb.  They have zero interest in how any of us feel about it and wont change it back. Mind my wallet is thankful as while I may play the game time to time just to build up random boosters, I no longer pay any money to king and haven't done now in 8 weeks and have zero reason to ever pay again as I can't pay and use my boosters in a way that is effective (so why would I pay for them at all now).  Im pretty sure from the last board about it all most ppl there have also stopped buying anything in the king games etc so really, all they achieved in not allowing us to reset the boards is a loss in revenue.
  • Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
    Elsa said:

This was a decision made by the studio and they don't make changes without giving it a lot of thought. 

If you actually believe that they gave this a lot of thought then you are seriously deluded.  The ONLY thing this will have done for king is result in a loss in revenue as people won't be tempted to buy boosters anymore when they are no longer effective to use when they just start in random (often locked up) locations.  

Any company that gives "a lot of thought" to a change would do one that would ENTICE players to part with cash, not dissuade them from that.
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    I originally posted this in August 2019.  I know there are other threads about the same topic.  

People are unhappy, King.  Quit being so mean.
  • pudsey
    pudsey Posts: 2 Newbie

I play on iPad and the game has gotten worse by not getting to use the keychain.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?