Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

Please fix 5495

TimhungTimhung Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
That level is impossible.
According to this https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/268889/is-level-5495-possible-to-pass discussion.

I should say this level 100% impossible.
If you are not truth me, you can play and confirm it.

Comments

• dean197243dean197243 Posts: 1
    5495 is impossible to pass that is the end of the game for me,been playing along time to be hit with a brick wall,i read all the messages saying its been fixed when clearly it hasn't
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,450 Superstar
    5495 is impossible to pass that is the end of the game for me,been playing along time to be hit with a brick wall,i read all the messages saying its been fixed when clearly it hasn't
    I can happily say that the level problem has been solved. You can now play easily. Check in and of course we would expect a feedback from you.🤗

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️