Beat my score! Level 3763

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited October 2019 in Discussions
This isn’t a contest. This is just so we can have some fun here in the community. 
All you have to do is to beat my high score and post it here. You’ll need a lot of effort—and boosters too. Good luck! 😉
(Try to earn Sugar Stars too, if you can)

Big score isn’t it?

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited October 2019
    This isn’t a contest. This is just so we can have some fun here in the community. 
    All you have to do is to beat my high score and post it here. You’ll need a lot of effort—and boosters too. Good luck! 😉
    (Try to earn Sugar Stars too, if you can)

Big score isn’t it?

Hi @candycrushinit !

Who beats who depends on who played and completed Level 3763 first with a much higher score. When did you play this game, may I ask?

Below is the Video of my Level 3763 game played on May 1, 2019. 

Candy Crush Saga 3763   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   Score: 14,327,280   |   12 Moves To Complete
    GOAL:  Target 2550000 In 12 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: May 1, 2019 @ 10:34 AM CDT
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App
    Date Posted On YouTube:  October 27, 2019

https://youtu.be/cSFmI8U9aeg
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    This level I completed a few weeks ago I think. I've just passed level 4000 and on level 4040
  • candycrushinit
    Thanks for participating @Khoddiey_Clark! Amazing score!

@mercerik I first started playing about 2 or 3 years ago. When I was almost to 2000, I had to transfer onto another phone because the touchscreen was not working properly. I know I might lose all my progress because I haven’t saved it on Facebook or through Kingdom so I signed up through the Kingdom before transferring. After I got my new phone, I signed in with my King account and there it is. My game progress is still alive thanks to the game saver. I signed in through all my King games to make sure it is saved.

You did a great job passing my score and posting it on Youtube. Keep up the good work ✨
  • mercerik

@mercerik I first started playing about 2 or 3 years ago. When I was almost to 2000, I had to transfer onto another phone because the touchscreen was not working properly. I know I might lose all my progress because I haven’t saved it on Facebook or through Kingdom so I signed up through the Kingdom before transferring. After I got my new phone, I signed in with my King account and there it is. My game progress is still alive thanks to the game saver. I signed in through all my King games to make sure it is saved.

You did a great job passing my score and posting it on Youtube. Keep up the good work ✨
    Hi again, @candycrushinit

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga for 7 years since its release on 2012. Currently, I am on Hard Level 5450. I am not playing Candy Crush Saga as much as I used to because Boosters are hard to come by these days. I rarely get "Watch A Video, Get A Booster" at the beginning of the game and "Watch A Video, Get Extra Spin" on failed levels. King Games must have made some changes on these. My Space Dash Space Ships carrying Boosters keeps on resetting to Zero each day and there is nothing I can do about it. I've complained when it first happened but it has fallen on deaf ears (idiom)

Going back to Level 3763 Topic, you cannot say that I passed your score because I played the game long before you did. If you would look at my YouTube Video Thumbnail, the ScreenShot of the Game Video File is shown on the left corner indicating the date and time that I played the level. 

@Khoddiey_Clark was the one who passed your score. Both of you can replay the game and try to beat mine if you'd like. 
  • candycrushinit
    That makes sense now @mercerik. Whenever my Space Dash or Spooky Dash resets to zero, I go back and replay level 1 seven times to collect all my boosters. I have a strong network, always get the ad for boosters, extra spins, and daily bonuses. Never got the extra spin on daily booster wheel.

I can beat your score if you like. I’ll post it here soon
  • mercerik
    That makes sense now @mercerik. Whenever my Space Dash or Spooky Dash resets to zero, I go back and replay level 1 seven times to collect all my boosters. I have a strong network, always get the ad for boosters, extra spins, and daily bonuses. Never got the extra spin on daily booster wheel.

I can beat your score if you like. I’ll post it here soon

I am in the U.S. with a very reliable and lightning speed Internet Connections. Playing games with Slow Internet Connection is a thing of the past. 

I am one of the Online Gamers who plays levels and move forward. Going back to Old Levels for the sake of getting Boosters is not my kind of thing. I also play other games aside from Candy Crush. Being a YouTube Creator, I have to be prepared with new videos all the time so I maintain my Subscribers Level, keeping my old followers and as well as getting new ones.

I encourage you or anyone to beat my score. I am sure you can do that easily with the Boosters you collected by playing old levels. Please post the result here!

Thanks!

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Wait you get chances to win boosters via watcing videos? How comes I don't have that?

mercerik said:

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga for 7 years since its release on 2012. Currently, I am on Hard Level 5450. I am not playing Candy Crush Saga as much as I used to because Boosters are hard to come by these days. I rarely get "Watch A Video, Get A Booster" at the beginning of the game and "Watch A Video, Get Extra Spin" on failed levels. King Games must have made some changes on these. My Space Dash Space Ships carrying Boosters keeps on resetting to Zero each day and there is nothing I can do about it. I've complained when it first happened but it has fallen on deaf ears (idiom)

Going back to Level 3763 Topic, you cannot say that I passed your score because I played the game long before you did. If you would look at my YouTube Video Thumbnail, the ScreenShot of the Game Video File is shown on the left corner indicating the date and time that I played the level. 

@Khoddiey_Clark was the one who passed your score. Both of you can replay the game and try to beat mine if you'd like. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?