Elsa offers Tiffi some help with the "Ask Tiffi" questions............

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited October 2021 in Discussions
Tiffi hasn't been around much lately because she's been very busy helping the team.  There is the Communities 1st-year anniversary coming up in mid-November so she is running around getting things ready for the big day.  She has asked me if I could help.  Of course, I would never say no to our Tiffi.
This message will replace the original Ask Tiffi message in our Beginner's Corner.  Please feel free to ask me any questions and if I don't have the answer then I will find out from her.   For instance, are you interested in some trivia about the Candy Crush Saga characters?  What about the story of how Tiffi always wrote her sister Kimmy sharing her adventures in Candy Town?  If you would love to hear that story, then you will also want to learn about how Kimmy stopped getting the messages and got very worried about her sister so she starts off on an adventure to find her?  I'll post some links below to get you familiar with all the things that I put together on the characters.

If you would like to learn trivia about Tiffi and all her friends, please start here.
Towards the bottom of the the message you can see links for the other characters trivia.

For the stories that I created, below you can read the Tiffi story.

And here is the Kimmy story.

If you enjoy these stories, then you might want to check out all the stories that I created using the other game characters too.  You can find them here

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Thank you @Elsa for helping our sweet Tiffi! 

As you say, she's very busy helping us CMs and also helping the Candy Crush Team, but she'll be always happy to answer our community questions! 

So, dear community, keep your questions coming! 🙂

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    That's so kind of you @Elsa I know Tiffi is full of positive energy and always willing to help her friends. Now she gets really busy, especially since Rachel joined the game and she has to look after her until Rachel feels like she is at home. I can't wait to see what she has in mind for the Community anniversary 😊
  • _Elsa_
    I think I am in a "kindergarten". Really?

Is that question sarcastic?  If so, there are many players that just started the game and that is why this section was set up.  Don't you remember starting kindergarten?  Did you learn algebra or geometry that year?  What about biology?  And that is why this section is here.

If you didn't mean it as sarcastic then I apology for reading your message incorrectly.
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    This makes me smile every time I play level 66 :)

• _Elsa_
    It just brought a smile to my face so thanks for posting it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?