How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga - MOBILE?

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Sie said:
    😀😀 Finally, finally, completed Level 5,690.
    With the “new comers”, certain Levels can be very interesting and challenging. 
    Still prefer the old “set up”.
    Have a nice week ahead.
    Wow! Congratulations @Sie

What do you think about the 3 last episodes? Which one has been your favorite?

And also, what levels have you enjoyed the most? 😃

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you. 

Have a delicious day Candy Crushers! 
  • Sie
    Sie Posts: 121 Level 3
    I still prefer level 5,690 (the old setup), however the new “setup” also proves to be interesting.
    I enjoyed all levels, because each level has its unique setup and can be challenging,and sometimes NOT forgiving.
    It shall take a bit of time to get use of the new “setup”. When the dust settles, everything will be fine.
    Have a pleasant week ahead.
  • Jon_K_Hicks
    Jon_K_Hicks Posts: 164 Level 3
    Just finished 5690

New stuff last round, cool
  • Pounawea
    Thanks for sharing your feedback @Sie and @Jon_K_Hicks !

Sie, when you refer to the new set up, do you mean the new Rainbow Twist blockers? In this forum discussion [HERE] we are talking about it. It'd be great if you join this discussion and give us some feedback in regards to the new Rainbow Twists!

We want to hear it! 🙂

• Sie
    Initially, when I saw the Rainbow Twist Blockers, I was hesitating and in dilemma. After trying and playing, it is not that “scary” as thought.
    In every thing, there is a “First Time”, followed by Second, Third and the number goes on. 
    The information given by you has been very helpful, and makes the Game more interesting.
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    On my mobile at the moment that was updated yesterday is level 5690
  • Pounawea
    Mim_ said:
    On my mobile at the moment that was updated yesterday is level 5690
    Hello @Mim_ ,

Exactly, thank you for your help! 🙂 As we announced yesterday [HERE], on mobile we currently have: 5690 Levels, 380 episodes!

What level are you currently crushing? Let us know in this forum discussion -> HERE

Sie said:
    Initially, when I saw the Rainbow Twist Blockers, I was hesitating and in dilemma. After trying and playing, it is not that “scary” as thought.
    In every thing, there is a “First Time”, followed by Second, Third and the number goes on. 
    The information given by you has been very helpful, and makes the Game more interesting.

Hi Sie

Thank you, that's really good feedback in regards to the Rainbow Twist Blockers. Please remember that the community is talking about it in this forum discussion -> HERECheck it out and get to know other Candy crusher's point of view! 🙂

See you around!

• Sie
    edited October 2019
    I would like to delete “In every thing” in paragraph 2. Instead, I replace it with “If you are still in the game”.😜
  • omnithx
    omnithx Posts: 33 Level 2
    Yay, finally caught up again. 5690 completed. 

I even scored a Jackpot win on the Booster Wheel, only the 2nd or 3rd time in my history of playing. 
  • foxycoxy149
    foxycoxy149 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have 1202 level and I lost them 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?