We would like your feedback please!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Bjay, thank you for posting.  Would you be seeking specific instructions for the newbies?
  • _Elsa_
    Hey guys, you might not be aware of this but we have had some studio Kingsters already posting in the King community.  Check it out here!  We haven't had a Saga studio Kingster posting in that message yet, but maybe @Pounawea could speak to a couple of them to see if anyone would be interested in meeting some players.  Let's see what he says once he gets this tag.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @Elsa I am checking it out now. I just peeked at Week 1 and am going back read all of it. When you first start out in a forum you are usually there to ask a question. If you are like me and have been playing for years you just do not think of yourself as a beginner. I know I saw it but probably didn't pay it enough attention. Maybe we could emphasize that the Beginners Corner is not just for beginners. I have tried to get to the "Meet the Kingsters behind the Kingdom’s magic!" without your link and it is hard to find.
  • Scooterpie
    edited November 2019
    @Elsa I am a little confused about my signature. I have never been on a forum before. I did not think I could suggest areas of interest to other players in my signature? I am not sure what the parameters are to do this and I am not sure how to present it. I created my signature and shortly thereafter set my signature settings to "hide signatures always". 
  • Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    Hi dear @Elsa
    1) I find it by my own...
    2)My favorite activity is to play contest and help people by giving suggestions. .
    3)I would like to see more competitions 
    4)I  visit everyday n many times in a day  an i specifically to see how many notifications r there 
    5)Nothing to improve in this community...this is d best community full of friends 
    6)yes of course....it vl b my pleasure
  • Scooterpie
    @Elsa I turned my signature settings back on. Your signature is great, direction to the Beginner's corner excellent. I wonder if other players have their signature settings turned off? I did it so that I would pay more attention to what was being said by the individual. I think I made a mistake. Uh-oh! Still there surely must be additional ways to direct beginning players or those who are are just new to the community toward areas that will help them.
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    Thank u @Elsa for tagging me

1. I find it by my own . 

2. My favorite activity is to play contest and help people by giving suggestions.  

3. i would like to see more contest and more prizes 

4. I comeback to see reply’s on posts and if anything new is happening 

5. It looks ok for now 

6. Yes off course :) anytime 
  • _Elsa_
    @Elsa I turned my signature settings back on. Your signature is great, direction to the Beginner's corner excellent. I wonder if other players have their signature settings turned off? I did it so that I would pay more attention to what was being said by the individual. I think I made a mistake. Uh-oh! Still there surely must be additional ways to direct beginning players or those who are are just new to the community toward areas that will help them.
    I am racking my brain trying to find ways for the players to find all the areas.  I wonder how many players actually even look at my signature.  I remember having a message about losing lives and boosters on a mobile device and I don't think anyone noticed it.  I have my Facebook group and 2 pages to help spread the word but it's very difficult trying to do social media.
  • _Elsa_
    Thank you for responding @samm_kml.
  • _Elsa_
    @Elsa I am a little confused about my signature. I have never been on a forum before. I did not think I could suggest areas of interest to other players in my signature? I am not sure what the parameters are to do this and I am not sure how to present it. I created my signature and shortly thereafter set my signature settings to "hide signatures always". 
    Don't hide the signature.  Try it again but there is a limited amount of space so I'm not sure how much space your image takes up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?