Coming soon! A brand new guest feature you won't want to miss

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!

Dear community,

Thank you all of you that shared your expectations and examples with us! Will it be related to boosters? or will it be related to events? What could it be?

As you all know, yesterday we shared the exclusives news of a new and time-limited feature coming to the game very soon. 

Are you ready for the 2nd hint?! Here it comes! 
    1. The first hint is...E! 'E' stands for "Expectations and Examples". 

2. The second hint is... A! 'A' stand for "Advents and Anniversaries".
      Not only that! 
      Today, I'd also like you to reflect on the following question: Are awesome advantages always appreciated? 🤔
    Could this new feature be related to an 'awesome advantage'?  😮😮 Time to think and share your opinion with us!

Furthermore, think of 'Anniversaries and Advents' as well:
    • How long have you been playing Candy Crush Saga and when is your next Anniversary?

• What do remember about when you began playing and how does it compare to now?

• Is there a memorable moment in your life where Candy Crush Saga played a part?

Share these special memories and milestones with us below!  🙂

And remember, the clock is ticking! The new guest feature is around the corner!

Have a delicious day   

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Pounawea - wow this is so exciting. I certainly appreciate awesome advantages - like the gift of a party popper (do you see a certain theme running through here 😂😆)

I'm not sure of the exact date I started playing Candy Crush Saga but I know I have been playing for over 7 years.  My younger daughter introduced me to it.  She stopped playing long ago but of course I am still playing it every day!  A memorable moment in the game was when they finally stopped all timed levels.  I used to hate those.  I like to be able to take my time to study the board and don't like to feel rushed.  I also remember one time when I was on a plane and the woman next to me was playing the game and she told me how she would reset her phone's clock to keep getting more lives!  I tried it once and figured it was too much of a hassle.  I have just quietly persisted and now I wait for the new levels each week and have lots of lives from my friends.  😊🐨
  • Mary-Ann_Avella
    Mary-Ann_Avella Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options
    I hope it's the return of the untimed boosters! 
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options
    @Pounawea
    I began playing CC in July of 2013. When a couple of relatives/friends and I first starting playing we had what we called "Candy Crush Emergencies". We were texting each other like crazy when we needed help to get tickets. Most memorable moment the day I no longer had to do this. What I have always loved is that the game keeps evolving. We may not like some of the changes but changes keep it fresh. I think I am one of the few players who actually misses the timed levels. Loved to hate them. Whatever the new feature is I am sure that it will be delicious!  🍭

• FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Options
    @Pounawea I started playing Candy Crush Saga in 2013 February.i remembered when i started every episode opened on 3 days timer or we have to make request to 3 friends to accept it for opening it....it was worst time to wait 3 days really i hated it so much and now every episode open by clearing levels....my memory with CCS was done a months ago i just changed the time of my mobile for getting lives when i played and returned the time my CCS live got disturbed i was so tensed..so on that day i opened settings and i found king community on that day i joined it thats a best memory with CANDY CRYSH SAGA i have.....
    Whatever the new feature is coming  in CCS sounds good...
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Could this new feature be related to an 'awesome advantage'?  😮😮 Time to think and share your opinion with us!

Furthermore, think of 'Anniversaries and Advents' as well:  How long have you been playing Candy Crush Saga and when is your next Anniversary?  What do remember about when you began playing and how does it compare to now?  Is there a memorable moment in your life where Candy Crush Saga played a part?

I started playing November 2014.  My anniversary is this month! 
    There is a very big difference from playing back then to now.  It was owned by King and not Activision.  The levels were difficult but not to the extent that they are today.;  The studio never "tweaked" the levels and we all managed to pass them. 

My most memorable moment is not playing the game as much as being asked if I would like to become a Superstar. 

I think I know what the guest feature is going to be because I received an email this morning from King.  It goes from November 4th - 17th. If those aren't the dates then I got a notice for something else.

• christinev21
    christinev21 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    I think I started playing I think! In 2014.   I am obviously now hooked 😊 missing thw great free boosters though.
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options
    I think it is candy crush saga's anniversary
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options
    I think that the guest feature will be that their could be 2 player accounts on a single device
  • nicharri
    nicharri Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I started playing in 2014 and I play every day. I’m a little upset that when I collect the ‘C’ sugar drops I only get a timed prize.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?