Coming soon! A brand new guest feature you won't want to miss

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

The clock keeps ticking and... the new guest feature is almost here. Only one more day till the surprise lands!

Are you ready for the 3rd tip? Yay!
    1. The first hint is...E! 'E' stands for "Expectations and Examples". 

2. The second hint is... A! 'A' stand for "Advents and Anniversaries".Not only that! Today, I'd also like you to reflect on the following question: Are awesome advantages always appreciated? 🤔

3. The third hint is... S! 'S' that stands for “Style, Skill and Speed”.
      And today there's more! What is this new feature bringing? Well, let me tell you what this brand new feature can help you with:
      -> is going to help you zip over those hurdles
      -> is going to help you smash beyond those high scores and
      -> is going to help you snatch those super-sweet stars while you race through the Saga map.

So guys, what do you think? What's coming tomorrow?! 😮😮It is time once again to think and share your opinion with us!

Furthermore, think let's talk about your Stories as well!
    • What about Candy Crush Saga makes you rise to the challenge?
    • When did you start playing and what level are you on now?
    • Where and when do you get your sweet Candy Crush Saga moment to play?

Stay alert for the new feature, it’s almost here and you won’t want to miss this!

Have a delicious day   

Is it really some kind of easy mode?  That was what I initially thought after the first letter was spoiled, and was only reinforced by the next ones...

With all of the free boosters available though I don’t see that as being even remotely possible as the game is already ez enough...
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Dear community,

as the day has arrived! As some of you have seen already, today is the day!

Let's celebrate the National Candy Day together and make the most of the Color Streak feature!

Over the last three days, we've been asking you to share your: Expectations +  Anniversaries + Style...and the first letters of each topic have tied in with the Earn, Activate and Smash of the Sugar Streak!  

Now, if we add Y for YOU! We get E.A.S.Y.,  which is what this feature is going to make your Candy levels! Now, it's the time to:

• Earn Candy Streak power by matching candies in fours
    • Activate the Candy Streak whenever you need it most, to wipe out candies
    • Smash through levels
    • You can now beat those tough levels, grab those elusive achievement stars and sugar stars and boost your high scores like never before!

We'd love to hear what You think of the Sugar Streak feature and what it's done for your game. 

Come and join the fun and conversation over on the following forum discussion HERE

Have a delicious day!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    @Pounawea that is wonderful for players who still have levels to clear but I am at the end so I can't even do this until the new episode is released.  Since I am not a 3 star player or must have those sugar stars I will just sit back and watch my player friends earn them!
  • Pounawea
    Elsa said:
    @Pounawea that is wonderful for players who still have levels to clear but I am at the end so I can't even do this until the new episode is released.  Since I am not a 3 star player or must have those sugar stars I will just sit back and watch my player friends earn them!
    Hello @Elsa !

This is really good feedback, thanks for sharing! 🙂

Very soon we will have some new episodes and you will get the chance to try to new color streak. In the meantime, and as you said, let's spread the word to our Candy Crushers Friends and let them that know they can smash new levels and their high scores in all previous levels! 

We've created a dedicated discussion for the Color Streak feature, please join and share your feedback & experiences -> HERE 

Have a delicious day! 

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    What is the the use of the word "guest" in the heading of the discussion
  • Hey Deepshikha!  

The Candy Color Streak is only visiting the game for a limited period, so it's here as our 'guest' and not scheduled to stay long-term.

So make the most of the chance to Earn, Activate and Smash through those tough levels - while the feature is here!
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Pounawea

I am a star collector and always try to get 3 stars.

I'm missing 27 of the 17340 stars (level 5780).

It has not been possible to get the second or third star in 21 levels. No matter if I have used extra trains, UFOs or party boosters. Even after dozens of attempts not possible.

I'm curious if the new feature can change that.

• Hey @christinev21 - It's great to hear you're having fun.  When it comes to boosters, keep in mind that if you play smart with the Color Streak feature, you'll trigger a boost every fourth turn! :pleased:
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend
    So far I do not have the Color Streak yet.

Windows 10 had an update now.
    Nothing there, not even on mobile or Facebook.
  • Pounawea
    edited November 2019
    Hello @Werner_Cichy,

This is really interesting feedback. It's an amazing achievement! Wishing you the best of luck when trying to collect the 27 missing stars (only 27!!!!)

The Color Streak feature has been added to the game today. It might take some time to reach all players. So, please try to check your game again and hopefully it will be there, ready for you to try it and to help you get the stars & boost your high scores like never before!

Let us know your experiences with the color streak! 
    We've created a dedicated discussion for the Color Streak feature, please join and share your feedback & experiences -> HERE 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?