Candy crush saga expert

DeepshikhaSharan
DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
Hello
I have got the expertise of playing cand crush saga from over 5 years and have already crossed level 5100 but i do not have the ccs expert badge

Comments

• Tori_Devine
    Tori_Devine Posts: 2 Newbie
    Candy crush tales saga!!!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Hello
    I have got the expertise of playing cand crush saga from over 5 years and have already crossed level 5100 but i do not have the ccs expert badge
    @DeepshikhaSharan

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

What exactly is an Expert Badge? This is the question that you have to ask yourself. To be honest, this does not reflect what a person knows or do not know. You don't need a Badge to show that you are knowledgeable on Candy Crush Saga which includes the different Game Version Apps, Operating Systems or devices that are used to access it and of course the Streaming App or platform that makes it run properly. If you can answer questions right off the bat about these things without reading any materials or without being coached on what to say, then you are an Expert. No Badge can replace that.

Hope this helps! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

To receive this badge, you must prove that you are the eligible person for the badge.You help members of the community address the game's problems. When our CM thinks you deserve it, he will give you this badge.
    You will not receive this badge from additional posts, points or any competition.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
  • DeepshikhaSharan
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    Thanks for replying. I am closing my discussion

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?