🎈The all new Color Streak: Learn how to make the most of it and smash through Levels!

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Helpful in only some levels
  • juenc81
    juenc81 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I think the color streak stinks. If you need certain colors to pass the level it might help but you fine yourself looking for the right color to grow it  and you could miss a great move. And than it doesn't do much help. I'm hoping it is not going to be permitted. Make the wheel give out more hand , hammers and fishes these are more useful. 
  • mlipst
    mlipst Posts: 9 Level 2
    What format do I need to attach a video of what I'm experiencing with color streak?
  • Mattp32
    Mattp32 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Great new feature! Just need to remember to use it! 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    It's only helpful to a point. Levels with impossible board designs make it useless (and there're too many of those); getting 4 matches in a row to activate the jar is hard.
    The energy collector hasn't had any noticeable effect on my gameplay/scores and has become a distraction.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @Deryck
    I pretty much agree with you. I like the "Color Streak" but have found that if I just do not worry about it that is a better plan. If it happens that the jar gets filled okay! If you pay too much attention to the energy collector then you are not paying enough attention to the whole board.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Deryck said:
    It's only helpful to a point. Levels with impossible board designs make it useless (and there're too many of those); getting 4 matches in a row to activate the jar is hard.
    The energy collector hasn't had any noticeable effect on my gameplay/scores and has become a distraction.
    Hi @Deryck !

You are absolutely right about the Color Streak only helpful to a point. It only paints same color candies on the board to help a player make more matches. I wish it is as powerful as the Piñata that dances and destroys blockers and other things while you sit and watch in awe. It would have helped me with the Super Ridiculously Impossible Hard Level 5500. I am stuck in this with no hope of moving forward. Below is the video.

Candy Crush Saga 5500   |   SUPER RIDICULOUSLY HARD  LEVEL   |   Is there anything worse  than this?
    GOAL:  Clear All The Jellies! 50 In 26 Moves.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: 
    This is the most ridiculous level I've ever played so far.  The 2 Color Bomb Combination at the beginning of the game did not make it any easier to beat the level and so is the New Color Streak feature introduced yesterday. I had the Jar filled twice and still ran out of moves. 
    Date Played & Recorded: November 5, 2019
    Device & Version: Candy Crush Saga Facebook App Accessed Thru Chrome Browser On Windows 10 Desktop Computer

https://youtu.be/bsBVQgIrAks
  • Mattp32
    Mattp32 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Agreed. I mostly ignore it, but if I happen to see it filled its a nice boost! Maybe not much help on super Ridiculously Hard levels though. 
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    i have seen the video 
    looks awesome can't wait to try it out😋😋🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?