⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build a bot missing from facebook all browsers

Graeme_London
Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
edited November 2019 in Support
Is build a bot not available though facebook on any browsers any more as mine isn't show up on Microsoft edge, Firefox and Google Chrome. Chrome has just been Reinstalled.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Graeme_London - I know how frustrating it must be not to have Build-a-bot any more.  At King, they are constantly looking for ways to make their games more fun, interactive and challenging. As a result - sometimes a feature that you previously had (like build-a-bot) will disappear for awhile but hopefully will eventually come back.  Right now some people have access to the color streak for a limited time period.  These events and challenges can come and go, just be patient and you should reappear in a few weeks.
  • Graeme_London
    edited November 2019
    Hello @bearwithme I still have build a bot on my win10 app and android devices along with the colour streak which is also on facebook too, everything is synced with my facebook account just missing build a bot on facebook
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I also play on several devices @Graeme_London through Facebook but occasionally I won’t have one of the events on one of them even though I have it on the other two. However I only play on mobile devices. 
    Hopefully it will show up again soon. I still have it on my devices.  
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Is build a bot not available though facebook on any browsers any more as mine isn't show up on Microsoft edge, Firefox and Google Chrome. Chrome has just been Reinstalled.
    @Graeme_London

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I just want to let you know that the Facebook App does not have the Build-Bot Challenge at all. It is the main reason why you don't see it on the Facebook App's Gold Cup 🏆 of Fun Events in the Game Map. If you have collected Color Bombs, Striped & Wrapped Candies & 3-Extra Moves while playing Candy Crush Saga on other Apps like Windows 10 or iPhone or Android Apps, do not expect to see these as In-Game Boosters when you play on your Facebook Page. I only play Candy Crush Saga Facebook App when I don't have Lives anymore on Windows 10 or iPhone Apps, especially when I have used up all my Build-A-Bot Challenge Boosters. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns!

Thanks!
  • Graeme_London
    @mercerik

Hi thanks for getting back to me and clarifying the situation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?