Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• SusanGaGu
    SusanGaGu Posts: 46 Level 2
    Has anyone in the last week experienced no more boosters when completing the levels for sugar drops.  This is only happening on my King.com version where I mostly play.  I get the sugar levels and then it shows the total bu no boosters. Rreading this disucussion makes me think i may be part of the test group, I still get them on my work phone from the app but not on my desktop from the King website.  One of the only reasons i logged in to play.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    @SusanGaGu - when collecting sugar drops (playing on a level that has a 'C') do you have the candy jar that increases as you collect the candies with a C on it?  And does it advance through the various levels (to the total of 180 drops) but you never get any boosters?  If this is correct - then your game may not be connected to the internet. You actually may be connected but if the games doesn't sense a strong connection to the internet - it won't award you any boosters until you have a good connection.  Some people on purpose play in airplane mode until they are about ready to collect the final drops - so they get a big award of boosters (all those accumulated from collecting the 180 drops.

I believe the people who can't collect sugar drops don't have any 'C' candies and so they can't collect any while playing the game.
  • SusanGaGu
    SusanGaGu Posts: 46 Level 2
    bearwithme Yes I was getting all the increases and the bar would increase but it would not pop up with the boosters.  However after taking photos of my inventory and playing the game I did notice that I would receive boosters after they just wouldnt pop up after the actual game.  Problem solved for now.
  • kellekarol
    kellekarol Posts: 9 Level 2
    Meu jogo ainda está na versao antiga o q devo fazer?
  • kellekarol
    Alguém me ajude..como faço pra atualizar?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kellekarol and welcome to the community.  We only use English here is the community.  Can you please repost your question in English so we can answer your questions?  (You can use a translation app. if you need to).  Thank you.
  • kellekarol
    hello how do I have the game new version..I'm with the old version .. thanks
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    @bearwithmeThis is a King.com error that was reported since early October: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/474258#Comment_474258

It's still not fixed, but from my experience, signing out and relogging into the King website refreshes the inventory. If a player remains in the window after collecting the sugar drops, the boosters count is frozen. Only the graphics for winning the boosters have disappeared. They should still receive their rewards though - I do.

At this point, I've given up on the graphic being fixed. Honestly, it should be a pinned announcement in the forums since many people continue to ask the same thing.
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

Thank you @bearwithme and @Deryck for the heads up.  

I've reached out to the Studio requesting an update on their end so I can share the information with you.

Have a delicious day, Candy Crushers!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

Let me please give you an update in regards to the Sugar Drop: 

First of all, connected to the information reported by @Deryck , please check out an update HERE.

Regarding the Sugar Drops, we might see some changes in the future although unfortunately, for now, I cannot share more details with you. Please be aware of the fact that with some of the changes that might come in the future, as with some other feature of the game, some players might also be part of a test group. I know this information doesn't bring anything new but I'll try to keep you guys up-to-date when possible. 🙂 

This is all I can say, for now, Candy Crushers. 

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?