⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I was charged over triple the amount 😡

FionaCatt
FionaCatt Posts: 3 Newbie
On Monday I was charged double for buying bars and the next day I was even charged again. I want this rectified now or I’ll be taking it to the police as it’s a breach of security 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2019
    Hi @FionaCatt and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. I will ask you kindly to click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. If your browser is in the English language you will be redirected to a bot to help you with your issue.

If your browser is in any other language, you will have a support form to fill in and contact the team. If so, fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic ( Problems with purchases) and subtopic (Accidental purchase). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance with any of these. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • FionaCatt
    I got an email asking for proof of purchase. I didn’t get a receipt from the game so how am I suppose to show proof of purchase? The other email associated with the game and for purchasing is cattigan.m@gmail.com
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi again @FionaCatt Unfortunately, I am not sure that they will be able to help you can if there is no proof. Let me check and I will write you back as soon as I find out.
  • firebombmarkus
    Do you use an Apple or Android device? @FionaCatt On both of them you should be able to find your receipt in App Store or Google Play respectively.
  • FionaCatt
    I use Apple but there’s no receipt in the App Store. I have however attached a snippet from my bank account where you will see the amounts billed to me, even though I only purchased one €7.99 on the Monday. The email account used is cattigan.m@gmail.com, and the visa used ends in 3180. Surely you can see this on your records. An over payment of €16.98 is crazy and wrong. 
  • firebombmarkus
    @FionaCatt We don't solve these issues here in the Community. Send this to the Support Team as proof and hopefully, it will be enough to finish the process. Please refrain from posting your personal information in the Community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?