Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡ Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Game progress

GoskaGoska Posts: 1
hi there,ย 
I had a problem with the game so I deleted candy crash and installed it again. Before I deleted the game, it was connected to Facebook. Once the game was installed I am not able to get my progress back. contacted support, someone supposed to add them manualy but still no result. Anyone csn help me or should i just delete the game ?
0 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

Comments

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,465 Superstar
    Hi @Goska
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.๐Ÿค—

For game related issues you need to post in the support section. Since your statement cannot be an idea, I am closing the post.ย You can make a new post here.

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here.ย ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard