๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Never received gold bars from event

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Awesome! I am so happy that you have your gold now ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you for letting us know ๐Ÿค— @jennifercweaver
  • rejean1270
    rejean1270 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I was also not given the 25 gold bar reward after completing the 25 levels before midnight.ย  The message this morning when I open candy crush was that I didn't complete it.ย  That is wrong, I did 30 just to make sure, and because I couldn't sleep after doing 25.ย  I messaged them about it, and I haven't heard back.ย ย 
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @rejean1270 and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. I will ask you kindly to click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. If your browser is in the English language you will be redirected to a bot to help you with your issue.

If your browser is in any other language, you will have a support form to fill in and contact the team. If so, fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Prize not received). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance with any of these. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—
  • rejean1270
    rejean1270 Posts: 2 Newbie
    @firebombmarkus, thank you for your help.ย  I did reach out to them and explained the situation and why I think I passed the 25 levels.ย  So, in fact I did complete the levels, but not before midnight.ย  I completed it midnight my time, but apparently the time that candy crush goes by is Central European Time, which is 5pm my time.ย  You probably already knew that, but in case anyone else had the same problem I did, maybe they will read this and learn from my mistake.ย ย 
    Thank you again.
  • firebombmarkus
    You are welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š @rejean1270 Sorry, my bad, I thought you are aware of it. All the in-game events and challenges go by CET. Thank you for letting me know what they told you and thank you for your feedback too. Enjoy your day ๐Ÿค—
  • Jackhunt
    Jackhunt Posts: 4 Newbie

I did not receive them either.

• Jackhunt

Midnight CET is 10 am here in Australia, I received the challenge message after 10am yesterday and completed way more than 25 levels by 10am (12am CET) today and have not received any gold bars.

• firebombmarkus

Hi @Jackhunt and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š May I know which event exactly are you referring to and which prize?

• firebombmarkus

@Jackhunt Ok, you have already answered my questions. Which game was it?

• Jackhunt

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?