Coming soon! A brand new guest feature you won't want to miss

1235»

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    @Werner_Cichy
    Quite the accomplishment I would say. You are the "Star Collector" (collector of stars)

This is what I am going associate with your name!
  • hello1
    hello1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I love this game and have made so many friends ❤️♥️ you guys are so nice!!☺️
    68746 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

The clock keeps ticking and... the new guest feature is almost here. Only one more day till the surprise lands!

Are you ready for the 3rd tip? Yay!
    1. The first hint is...E! 'E' stands for "Expectations and Examples". 

2. The second hint is... A! 'A' stand for "Advents and Anniversaries".Not only that! Today, I'd also like you to reflect on the following question: Are awesome advantages always appreciated? 🤔

3. The third hint is... S! 'S' that stands for “Style, Skill and Speed”.
      And today there's more! What is this new feature bringing? Well, let me tell you what this brand new feature can help you with:
      -> is going to help you zip over those hurdles
      -> is going to help you smash beyond those high scores and
      -> is going to help you snatch those super-sweet stars while you race through the Saga map.

So guys, what do you think? What's coming tomorrow?! 😮😮It is time once again to think and share your opinion with us!

Furthermore, think let's talk about your Stories as well!
    • What about Candy Crush Saga makes you rise to the challenge?
    • When did you start playing and what level are you on now?
    • Where and when do you get your sweet Candy Crush Saga moment to play?

Stay alert for the new feature, it’s almost here and you won’t want to miss this!

Have a delicious day   

Is it really some kind of easy mode?  That was what I initially thought after the first letter was spoiled, and was only reinforced by the next ones...

With all of the free boosters available though I don’t see that as being even remotely possible as the game is already ez enough...

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

We hope you all enjoyed the Color Streak feature. Closing this topic now.  🙂

Visit this forum topic (HERE) to read more about the time-limited feature and to read also the Community feedback and opinions!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?