⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crash Friends Saga not open after update

CORNELIO76
CORNELIO76 Posts: 9 Level 2
Greetings King community! I am addressing you with a problem regarding the Candy Crash Friends Saga game. Starting with the update of 01.10.2019 I cannot open the game anymore! I have the last update but the error persisted! The orange logo with the name King appears and then writes me Candy Crash has stopped! I deleted cache from the phone and cache from the application but without success. I personally own 2 Samsung Galaxy S4 phones with Android 4.4.2 system, and the game is installed on one of them. After the last update, seeing that I still can not connect, I also installed the game on my second phone and I have the same error. My wife also owns a Galaxy S4 with Android 5.0.1 but on her phone the game runs smoothly!
My question is: is this game no longer compatible with Android 4.4.2? Unfortunately, I did not log into the game either with the King user or with the Facebook account! Just bought a new Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 phone and I want to transfer the game to it. Is there any possibility I can still access the game? I would not want to lose more than 400 levels played.

P.S. I also found a post on the forum where a user exposes the same problem but did not receive an answer. If there is a solution and I did not find it in the forum, please guide me to the answer. ( https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/268479/anyone-not-been-able-to-play-your-game )
Thank you! Have a nice day!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @CORNELIO76
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Problems like these are commonly called App crashing. If you have a large App installed on your device, then your candy crush game app may be slow for that App.Uninstall Big Apps, then restart the device and check the Candy Crush game.
    Hopefully your game will go smoother.
    Let me know.

• CORNELIO76
    Sukanta_Biswas  and thank you for your response!!

I am sorry for the double post, but there is an explanation for this. I did the first post on November 6, but after 2 days, when I entered the forum to see if I received an answer, I did not find my post! Not knowing what happened, I wrote the second one.  =)
    Now, let's get back to my problem. I uninstalled all the big applications, I stayed with the stock ones plus some smaller ones that don't take up much space. Now I have 3.2 GB of free space. The problem is the same! Strange is that, until that update from 01.10.2019, with the same big applications and everything I had installed on the phone, the game ran smoothly!
    On the second Galaxy S4 phone, with Android 4.4.2, on which I installed the game, just for test,  and I have fewer applications installed, the game makes the same error but on the Galaxy S4 wife's phone with Android 5.0.1 the game runs smoothly!
    I still get the idea that the game is no longer compatible with small versions of Android 5.0. I think this because I also read the problems reported by other players, with the same version of Android. (Including the post made by JR67, with the same phone Galaxy S4 and android version, where you answered me too https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/496651#Comment_496651  )

Thank you for your attention. I wish you a nice day!
  • CORNELIO76
    Hi   @ Sukanta_Biswas  and thank you for your response!!

I am sorry for the double post, but there is an explanation for this. I did the first post on November 6, but after 2 days, when I entered the forum to see if I received an answer, I did not find my post! Not knowing what happened, I wrote the second one.  =)
    Now, let's get back to my problem. I uninstalled all the big applications, I stayed with the stock ones plus some smaller ones that don't take up much space. Now I have 3.2 GB of free space. The problem is the same! Strange is that, until that update from 01.10.2019, with the same big applications and everything I had installed on the phone, the game ran smoothly!
    On the second Galaxy S4 phone, with Android 4.4.2, on which I installed the game, just for test,  and I have fewer applications installed, the game makes the same error but on the Galaxy S4 wife's phone with Android 5.0.1 the game runs smoothly!
    I still get the idea that the game is no longer compatible with small versions of Android 5.0. I think this because I also read the problems reported by other players, with the same version of Android. (Including the post made by JR67, with the same phone Galaxy S4 and android version, where you answered me too https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/496651#Comment_496651  )

• CORNELIO76
    Hi   @ Sukanta_Biswas  and thank you for your response!!

• CORNELIO76

• CORNELIO76

• CORNELIO76

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?