🎈The all new Color Streak: Learn how to make the most of it and smash through Levels!

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    @Andy358 I would like to suggest ( if no one minds) for you to go the Support page and asking your question there about not having the color streak. On that page there is a button marked " Question" on the right side. Hit the button and that should get you started. It has helped me.
  • MissMeliss87
    MissMeliss87 Posts: 12 Level 2
    For those of y'all having a harder time with the color streak.. Once you fill up your color can it will then shoot out that color onto only color blocks of ONE other specific color on the board. It all sounds a bit confusing, but I'll try to explain it a lil better:
    So ya filled up the color streak can with purple.. activate it.. The it will shoot out purple onto all of the "green" color blocks on your board. THEREFORE... It made more "purple" matches once there was more purple" on the board (wrapped/striped candies, color bombs, etc) and/or the ability to create more complex matches with those added "purple" squares. It doesn't automatically make all of those squares or candies explode. It all depends on the patterns that are created once the chosen color is activated to spread. I hope this helps anyone who may of been having some trouble understanding what exactly the color streak booster did... 
    Have fun crushing guys!!! 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    For those of y'all having a harder time with the color streak.. Once you fill up your color can it will then shoot out that color onto only color blocks of ONE other specific color on the board. It all sounds a bit confusing, but I'll try to explain it a lil better:
    So ya filled up the color streak can with purple.. activate it.. The it will shoot out purple onto all of the "green" color blocks on your board. THEREFORE... It made more "purple" matches once there was more purple" on the board (wrapped/striped candies, color bombs, etc) and/or the ability to create more complex matches with those added "purple" squares. It doesn't automatically make all of those squares or candies explode. It all depends on the patterns that are created once the chosen color is activated to spread. I hope this helps anyone who may of been having some trouble understanding what exactly the color streak booster did... 
    Have fun crushing guys!!! 
    Hi there, @MissMeliss87 !  Welcome to the Community!

I don't think it is a matter of understanding or not understanding. This feature is pretty simple. Filling the jar is not that complicated or difficult depending on if you have the availability of the color that you've started with. If there isn't and you match a different color, then you are starting over because the jar is resetting to zero. It would have been nice if the color that didn't completely fill to the rim is programmed to come back once that color is matched in another move and let you benefit for the hard work done previously. Don't you agree?

Candy Crush Saga 5497   |   HARD LEVEL   |   1-Star ⭐   |   How Color Streak In-Game Booster
    Works When 4 Consecutive Match Are Made
    GOAL: Clear All The Jellies! 58 In 27  Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: November 5, 2019 @ 10:20 PM CST
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga App
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    In the beginning I was very excited about it but when I playing the levels. It's mostly ignored by me because there are two options 
    First focus on passing the levels and 
    Second focus on energy collector and I always chose first choice always. 
    It's just my opinion regarding experience about it. 
    A part from this I hope lower level players enjoy this feature. 
    💐💐🌹🌹
  • mercerik
    satnam said:
    In the beginning I was very excited about it but when I playing the levels. It's mostly ignored by me because there are two options 
    First focus on passing the levels and 
    Second focus on energy collector and I always chose first choice always. 
    It's just my opinion regarding experience about it. 
    A part from this I hope lower level players enjoy this feature. 
    💐💐🌹🌹
    Hi there @satnam

It still helps but remember, your main focus should be on the goal that you are trying to complete. Filling the Jar of the Color Streak is secondary to the game's goal. 
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    OK @mercerik. I will definitely follow your advice as I always do.
    Thank you 💮🌺💮🌺💮
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    about the colour streak ,i realized that when you match 4 candies  of a different color from the previous the colour streak power falls!
    still this is not so helpful in hard levels as it is difficult to get same color matches in a row!!!
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello everyone, 

It's been a week since the Color Streak arrived to the game. This feature is in its full swing and we still have a week ahead of us to make the most of it. 

I really appreciate your comments and feedback so far. Also, great game tips guys! I'm sure that many community members are finding them super useful and having them always on their minds while playing the levels. 

I've just open a new topic in which I'm trying to gather more information for the Studio. Join in the discussion and share your opinion with us - HERE 

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!   

• mercerik
    satnam said:
    OK @mercerik. I will definitely follow your advice as I always do.
    Thank you 💮🌺💮🌺💮
    You are welcome, @satnam!  FOCUS is the KEYWORD to SUCCESS. Keep that in mind and you'll be fine.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?