🎈The all new Color Streak: Learn how to make the most of it and smash through Levels!

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    about the colour streak ,i realized that when you match 4 candies  of a different color from the previous the colour streak power falls!
    still this is not so helpful in hard levels as it is difficult to get same color matches in a row!!!
    Hi there, @MataiceAlison

You have to complete 4 Consecutive Matches to be able to activate the Jar to paint the board of its color contents. Although matching is a simple and an easy idea, the chances of getting to the 4th Match is slim to none. If you match a different color from the previous stack, the Jar resets to that 1 match color and a new cycle begins.

It will still help, up to a certain point. With this on the board, you have to keep your eyes widely opened to tackle your goal and accumulate energy to the rim of the jar. If the Level is Extremely Difficult, you have to set your priority straight. If you are used to Multi-Tasking, you might be able to do both and benefit from changing the color of the board.

Hope this helps!
  • DavidPierreBorges
    DavidPierreBorges Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    (Edit: Unsupported Language) Gostaria de vê lo novamente sim ele é bastante útil 
  • launchpad214
    launchpad214 Posts: 3 Newbie
    It can be challenging to fill it. Haven't really found it useful to clear a level. If you need a color bomb or load a frog it helps.
  • TiffanyR14
    TiffanyR14 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Hello community y I would like to know what going on in the kingdom I need some .  Iam Tiffanyy. Send my done new comps. 😇💯✌️👉
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

We are now gathering feedback specifically about this feature and about its frequency in the game. [new topic]. 
    Join in the discussion and share your opinion with us - HERE 

By the way, @DavidPierreBorges , welcome to our sweet community! See you around 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!   

• sezme
    sezme Posts: 8 Level 2
    I love the colour streak however it’s so small that you forget it’s there and not use it can you not let it prompt on the middle of the screen so that it can be used ????? Also what has disappeared is the chance to win extra moves on my game this is so annoying and I would like to see that back please.i have tried installing and reinstalling and lost 50 lives I had been sent by my friends not nice 😢😢😢😢
  • Williamsduwayne
    Williamsduwayne Posts: 4 Newbie
    Well I was thinking besides it just throwing out the color of your choice. Since it takes so much for it to build it would be a lot of help for the players if it's came out strips or wrapped
  • sezme
    sezme Posts: 8 Level 2
    That’s a fab idea but bring the extra mover back at the end with the video. To be fair they have also removed the jackpot of the daily spin and made it even smaller what’s that about 
  • Carla_Guerra
    Carla_Guerra Posts: 26 Level 2
    I give to you very times over and over again,my fedback about Santiago.And some one else!!!Thrue my gmail.Allways i geeve you better and better opinion about every one of you.Because i Like whid all my respect all the time.
    👍💝I anwers but i dont no why you thont reevit my opinion...THERE IS NOT ANY ONE THAT IS BEAGER FAN OF YOU .I AM!!!
    BUT NEVER MAKE TO ORNE GOLD BARS ...NATHING ...
    BUT I LOVE YOU ALL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?