⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush 1484

eliciabrand
eliciabrand Posts: 3 Newbie
Candy Crush Saga only has 12 moves for me. I did some research on this and it seams like it had 25 moves at one point. It is impossible to win this level in 12 moves. I only play this game. An unwinnable level is even less fun than have to wait for lives. Why would you make a level unwinnable???? I hate that I have to delete this game now. It was so satisfying up to this point. 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @eliciabrand and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the players' experience with levels. If they are too easy or too hard they might tweak it a little bit. If you have seen the videos with 25 moves, they have probably been recorded as soon as the level was released. I will post some tips with the video for this level so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/01/candy-crush-saga-level-1484.html?m=1

I hope this will help you. If it doesn't, I strongly recommend taking a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭
  • eliciabrand
    eliciabrand Posts: 3 Newbie
    I don’t think you understand me. The game now only has 12 chances to win now. Not 25. Some people have 25 tries. But some of us have on 12. The game is unwinnable with only 12 lives. What is being done to correct that? 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @eliciabrand I understand you well and as I have already explained above this is nothing to be corrected, it's changed according to players' experience with this level. Those people who had 25 moves probably don't have them anymore if their game is updated to the last version. There is a video with tips for this level with 12 moves in my post above so you might as well watch it and try to finish it. Thank you for your understanding. Enjoy your day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?