dexter

ernstbln
ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
didn't get space race till friday and it was only for 24 hours. was 4000 ahead but when I got on pc this AM it had disappeared leaving me no boosters from winning it. this has been an inportant source of boosters for me 

Comments

• ernstbln
    so now dexter appeared again with a 24 hour time and it appears winner only gets a color bomb. King just keeps taking away and gives back little. 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    @ernstbln I had a similar problem (no dexter). Friday I was told to reinstall the app. It came back up with dexter. On Nov 5 there was a update. My system showed it but it may not have taken correctly. Idk

I just put gas and oil in these things. Wally works on them. Lol
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    @ernstbln Dexter has changed again today and the clock reset to 12 hrs on me. Going to have to watch that closely. Looks like the game has changed with dexter.
  • ernstbln
    now that I have won 3 days of dexter I got the boosters. don't know what would have happened if I lost 1 or 2 of the 3 games but I did win all 3
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

Thank you very much for your reports. 

The Studio recently added a new and random test for the Dexter Challenge / Space Race challenge. The main difference is the following: Event duration -> every 24 hours

Also, important to mention:
    Time to claim rewards, for now, 1 - 2 hours. This is, unfortunately, an issue and the team is already working on it! As soon as it's fixed we will have many more hours available to collect the rewards.  

We've created a forum topic to gather all the community feedback. Join us in the discussion and please share your opinion!  Find the forum topic -> HERE

Have a delicious day and see you around! 
  • Lesliethomas
    Lesliethomas Posts: 19 Level 2
    My Dexter game went away after literally like 5 hours or so! Do i contact King or will it not do me any good? I see where people's had to uninstall the game and reinstall?! I don't understand what they mean by that if it does help? Don't you loser everything? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?