⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Accidental purchase using Gold Bars

Options
AndrewKLCC
AndrewKLCC Posts: 1 Newbie
I am hoping to get an answer here as all I seem to get back from Candy Crush is an automated response! I accidentally purchased 6 hours of unlimited lives using 50 gold bars which I didn’t use because the purchase was accidental. I would like to know how I get my gold bars refunded please. They have taken lots of months to build up. There is (as I am sure many people aware) no pop up saying are you sure you wish to continue with this purchase...

Answers

• TiffanyR14
    TiffanyR14 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    myself would go to my Gmail account and say . The  Kingdom will email you back. . Be respectful not demanding . I would tell who you your name your not well off. Explain to them it was a accidentally purchased. They need get someone to call you back as soon as possible. . Tell then if the people in  charge  of refunding a accidentally purchase. Be firm with in 24 hours the apps that nobody wants to see their company on this kingdom will be knocked down. Let them no you aren't asking for a refund. Let no that you telling that you eare getting 💯 money  back now 24 hrs before drastic actions will happen.  Good luck.  <3 
  • Lorisullivan
    Lorisullivan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I went to my gmail account and let them know for at least the second time, without even knowing what I purchased accidentally, this last time I thought I was spinning the regular gift wheel and it was one you use gold bars. I tried to stop it and closed my browser and nothing - money completely gone and I have no idea what for. I don't even remember what happened the last time - I didn't even both reporting it. I am getting tired of losing hard earned gold bars because you make the game so your cursor is over a purchase and if you accidentally breathe you lose all your money. Getting extremely disappointed with this game and how you "trick" people into losing money. All the games are like that now. I am sharing my opinion with all my friends who play, openly and honestly about what has happened and no attempt on your part to contact me or restore my money. Nothing like losing your gold bars to you don't even know what!  Really upset with this. It's not even fun anymore

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?