⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can you pass level 5546?

Options
Stuart_John
Stuart_John Posts: 26 Level 2
I have come across this glitch before, where the licorice falls faster than it is possible to clear. Seriously, cascades hit the top left corner no less than 3 times in one move, and a licorice dropped just before so the jelly wasn't cleared! I don't expect a fix or explanation and will probably keep playing mindlessly until the game mysteriously finishes the level for me. Just letting you know that I'm not the only one who expects better designed levels.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Stuart_John
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Can you show me a screenshot of the problem you encountered at 5546 level? If there is a problem with the level, the problem will certainly be resolved.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hell @Stuart_John - I can understand your frustration with the licorice blocking the remaining jellies you need to get.  The trick is to obvious clear as much of the licorice and the jellies underneath, before you have popped the popcorn blocking opening that will allow additional licorice to drop.  I would definitely start with a two CB combo to clear the licorice on the board and then try and clear those jellies before the remaining licorice is released.  Wraps are the best way to go since you get two hits each time, but I know that there will still be licorice that you will have to deal with and it is also why this is labeled a super hard level to pass.  Sometimes -as you are well aware -you are just waiting for that lucky board.  I wish you good luck and hope everything lines up so you can pass this level.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    We look forward to your comment.😉
  • Stuart_John
    Stuart_John Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Stuart_John
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Can you show me a screenshot of the problem you encountered at 5546 level? If there is a problem with the level, the problem will certainly be resolved.
    From my description you would need a video. Never mind, I passed with a ufo.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Stuart_John
    I realized you passed the level. And even though you have a little trouble, you have the pleasure of passing the level. You surely are a good player so don't be discouraged, because you can do everything.😉
  • RAINBOWGIRL28
    RAINBOWGIRL28 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

weirdly I am getting the board below when I attempt level 5546 but then it blips back to the one in the video on the “all help site”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?