⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has daily bonus changed?

jeanie52
jeanie52 Posts: 2 Newbie
Will not let me collect daily bonus other than day 1. It has been this way for several weeks. Please fix. Thanks.  ID 1003052185

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jeanie52 and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry to hear you are having this problem.  You are not the only person to report this problem.  It appears to be a glitch.  What platform are you playing on (PC or mobile) and what specific model and software are you using?  The more information we can provide to the studio, the easier it will be for them to figure out what the problem is and how to fix it.  In the meantime - you can also let customer support know by submitting a form thru this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact

I have already let the Candy Crush Saga Community Manager know there is a problem.  

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jeanie52 - can you please take a screenshot two days in a row showing the calendar still at day one - but showing the actual date also.  Since you are playing on a PC, hopefully you can do this.  Once we have the screen shots the studio can look into your problem a bit more.  Thank you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?