⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have two account with same information

CindyN
CindyN Posts: 5 Level 2
I had a king account for years but was inactive for awhile. I am logged in on my device on the old account but tried to log in online and was told there was no account with my information! Crazy! I started another account with the same information but it didn’t pull up my original account. Now I’m scared to log out of my app thinking I will lose all my progress. HELP

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @CindyN and welcome to our wonderful community.   I can understand why you might be a little bit worried.  I assume when you log in with the new account you have lost the progress you had with the original account?  I have two suggestions:
    1. Get your game ID associated with the original account. The link tells you how to get your ID

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact.  They should be able to see what is happening with your original account.

2. Another possible work around would be to connect your game to Facebook on your old device and play a level so Facebook now has a record of what level you are currently playing at.  Then go to your new account and connect to Facebook through that account and see if you your game now shows the correct level you were playing at.

Good luck and please let me know if it works or if you have any further difficulties.  Thank you. 😊🐨

• CindyN
    Thank you bearwithme. I followed your instructions and got the ID # and followed the link to get help.I do not have Facebook - just the King accounts. I received an automated response telling me to connect through Facebook but that’s not an option for me. Hoping someone from king will actually help me join the two accounts or fix my original account and delete the new.
  • bearwithme
    Hello @CindyN - did you get any other option from Community Support - besides an automated response?  In other words - did you get the chance to tell them that you cannot connect thru Facebook and so would like their help with your King account(s)?
  • CindyN
    Bearwithme I did not get any other response. I did tell them that I did not have Facebook in my original message to them and still got the Facebook auto response. 
  • CindyN
    I finally heard from someone at king and I signed out of my app and online. I deleted the app and downloaded it again. It did not merge my accounts or allow me to get any messages in the app. I get No requests from others or no lives from others. I am at a loss on how to fix this problem. I have replied to the email telling to delete and reinstall but no response @bearwithme
  • bearwithme
    Hello @CindyN if I understand correctly your current concern is sending and receiving lives using your king.com account. I am going to tag my fellow superstar @Elsa   I consider her the expert’s expert and I believe she plays primarily thru king.com (I use FB).  Hopefully she can provide you some assistance. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme.  There are a few glitches going when playing the game through king.com.   The sending and receiving of lives is one of them.  Another is the spinning wheel has disappeared.  @CindyN, I have heard that when you get that automatic email response from Player Support that you have to reply to that email and then you will hear from them.  If you have your user ID #, there is a new way to get hold of them now.  On your computer when you are here in the community, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "contact us".  You are going to get a pop up on the bottom right side of your page.  Complete that by giving them your number and tell them that you need help to get your progress back.  But please give it a couple of days because I believe that they are backed up a bit.
  • CindyN
    @Elsa. Thanks for your help. My problem is that while in the CC app I do not think I am connected to my friends. I get no requests from anyone. No mail. No lives. Nothing. Even though I was logged in to my king account in the app.  So I tried to login online and kept getting a message that there was no account with that info. I tried changing password but it said there was no account with my email so I tried setting it up again but it just created a whole new account online. I am at a loss on how to get this fixed. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    If you are playing through king.com you won't be able to request lives because it's not working.  When you say logged in in the app, are you referring to a mobile device?  I thought that you were just trying to access the website, king.com.  Now I think I'm getting confused.  Let's start again.

You had an old account and you can play it on your mobile correct?  But when you tried logging in on the King website it says that you don't have that email address, yes or no? 

You said that you have your user ID # correct?  Your best bet might be to contact Player Support.  Give them your user ID # and let them look into your account to see what's going on with your email address.  Do the "contact us" and let them look at your account and they will be able to get you on track again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?