⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Its now really not funny not been able to log into candy crush and soda crush via my android phone.

Options
Stannyhfc77
Stannyhfc77 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have done all the tips watched all the videos on YouTube and read everything thing on the forums for a cure. I am able to get to the levels no worries but not able to connect properly only via WiFi. Which I have no access to and have to use my phone data. It is Really annoying now. Please help. Many thanks 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Stannyhfc77
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way.😭 You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.
  • Stannyhfc77
    Stannyhfc77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Have uninstalled and re installed all to no avail 
  • omg
    omg Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here. Reinstalled but now it's going to start at lvl 1 because it won't connect to facebook or king.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?