⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Color Streak and Sugar Drops

vshanmugam
vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2
1. Why the powers are not given to the players when we reach particular count in Sugar Drops ? We get powers with a stipulated time to use it. This is the most irritating update which we never wanted. Can't you roll back to the older method. 

2. Color streak is only annoying.  Its an useless distraction while playing.  

3. Build a bot usually provides powers within limited time available at all levels when we keep playing without losing lives. That's no longer available.  

4. Earlier, when you complete the fast race, you can go back and claim the rewards. That's no longer available.  If we miss to claim when it pops up, that's it. We cannot claim it again. 

Hopefully the development team looks into this and ensure game playing is smooth. 

I play CC when in stress. But now playing CC is giving more stress  

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @vshanmugam and welcome to our friendly community.  I hope you stay and spend more time here joining discussions or playing in games and/or entering contests.

The studio is always looking at ways to make the game more challenging and fun to play and so quite often they select a random group of people (sometimes a small group and sometimes a larger one) to try out new features or modifications to old ones.  The timed boosters is one of those modifications.  There has been a lot of discussion in the community about this and the new Community Manager has said he will provide an update soon in this thread: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops#latest

I'm sorry you don't like the color streak.  I find it quite helpful at times, however it is only here for a short time so you shouldn't have it in your game for too much longer.

As far as the build a bot goes - that is one of the most popular events in the game, however the studio has selected a random group of people that currently do not receive it.  When you are in a test group - it only lasts for a limited period of time - sometimes for several weeks and sometimes for a few months.

I just found out that Dexter's Challenge has also been modified and offered to a random group of people (I am one of them), where he appears for just 24 hours.  The good news is you will now have at least 10 hours to claim your reward if you are in this test group.

Anyway - I hope this answers your questions and that you stay and explore and enjoy the community further.
  • vshanmugam
    vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2
    Also, no. Of moves has been significantly reduced in many levels. Not sure why. It will be great if you could stop timed boosters and roll it back to providing them to the players. If not from sugar drops, we would never get any boosters and playing new / hard levels are such a stress. PLEASE work on it and roll it back to the old ones 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @vshanmugam - the studios are always reviewing previous levels in their games in order to provide the most interesting and challenging experience for their players and as a result, sometimes the moves are reduced (or occasionally increased) or a level might actually be completely changed.  Sometimes they even remove a certain type of challenge - like the timed levels from Candy Crush Saga.  That is why you might sometimes have a slightly different version of a level than what you can see in the videos, because it was changed later after it was originally released.

As far as the timed boosters are concerned with the sugar drops - as I mentioned above - there has been a lot of discussion in the community and I encourage you to vote and/or add your opinions in the various threads that have already been created.  Player's opinions are always welcome here in the community and the studios appreciate the feedback.

: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops/p21

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?