⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Losing level - another account on phone

Panterle
Panterle Posts: 10 Level 2
Hello, I wanted to save my score on facebook at the weekend and therefore i loed in with my facebook account. 
Unfortunately, the connection did not work and I tried again.
After 1 hour wait, I tried again and was finally connected with my facebook account.
However, I have now a completely different score and a completely different name.
I'm also 1000 levels further than before. So i have now a score that is not mine. Can you do something there?
Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Panterle
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

This can be a tricky one, but don't worry - it just needs a bit of thinking ahead.

If you are careful then you should have no problems at all with 2 people playing on the same device with different King or Facebook accounts.

What's important is that you keep these steps in mind when switching between players.

• Make sure that the last person has signed out of their King or Facebook account in the game.

• Force close the game.

• Wait a few seconds and then reopen the game.

• Finally, sign into the other King or Facebook account and off you go!

This isn't complicated but just needs the player to keep it in mind before jumping in.  If you don't, you could jump into your game at a higher level, link it to the wrong King or Facebook profile and over-write the progress held there. So take a moment before you play to think about who's logged in.

If you have the Facebook app installed on the device, be sure to use the 'Login with Phone number or Email Address' option when signing into the game to avoid the game defaulting to the account linked to the Facebook app.

• Panterle
    Hello,
    i am sorry but this does't help.
    I am the only person playing this game on my phone.
    The problem is, that now i have another score connected with my facebook account, and it is not my score.
    Not my name (player name), not my score. And i can't find my normal score because this was over-write with this score (from another person).
    So how can i get my old score back?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @Panterle
    Right now, I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall the game app because In some cases, such problems occur when the game app is corrupted. You will lose the accumulated boosters to do this, but your game progress and gold bars will be returned.
    Please let me know.
  • Panterle
    Hello,

i uninstalled and reinstalled the Game now.
    now i was starting from Level 1.
    Nothing returned.
    so how can i get now my game back ?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Panterle said:
    Hello,

i uninstalled and reinstalled the Game now.
    now i was starting from Level 1.
    Nothing returned.
    so how can i get now my game back ?
    Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile in your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
    Open the game in your device.
    Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!

Check app permission.
    When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

• Panterle
    Candy Crush is active in Facebook and I am now log in with my Facebook account.
    it was loaded another game score at not my one.
    i am not in level 3527 but my normal level was something about 2500.
    so this is not my score what is connected with my Facebook account.
    i want to have my score back 
  • Nunca recibo regalos extras por jugar siempre.. justamente mi esposo también jugá muy de vez en cuando..y para motivarlo a jugar, le regalan muchísimas cosas. Lo último 50 lingotes de oro.. yo también quiero premios
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Panterle said:
    Candy Crush is active in Facebook and I am now log in with my Facebook account.
    it was loaded another game score at not my one.
    i am not in level 3527 but my normal level was something about 2500.
    so this is not my score what is connected with my Facebook account.
    i want to have my score back 
    You will need to contact our Players Support about this. The support team must return your levels.
    You mention "game did not save" in Sub-tropic.
    You can also contact us directly via the Contact Us button.

Surely your day will be a happy one.
  • Panterle
    I get no help from them.
    i only received answers from computer and nobody want to help. This is really incredible.
    i want now to restart completely because I don’t think that whey can reload/return my levels but this is also not possible.
    i have deleted completely in Facebook my account and have also deleted the game in my phone. I have installed the game again and have connected from New with facebook and I am still connected with any other player because the levels are rising and rising.
    who can help me ?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Panterle said:
    I get no help from them.
    i only received answers from computer and nobody want to help. This is really incredible.
    i want now to restart completely because I don’t think that whey can reload/return my levels but this is also not possible.
    i have deleted completely in Facebook my account and have also deleted the game in my phone. I have installed the game again and have connected from New with facebook and I am still connected with any other player because the levels are rising and rising.
    who can help me ?
    The reason for this problem is that there is one more user on your device's Facebook app.

Follow the steps below.
    Open game > Log out from Facebook > Close the game.
    Open Facebook App > Log out Facebook > Remove all users > Log in Facebook (Linked with game) > Restart device > Open game & Log in.
    Let me know. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?