⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

BOOSTER BOT DISAPPEARED

Lukaszysz
Lukaszysz Posts: 5 Level 2
Dear Support,

Since Monday 11/11 I am facing an issue which is no booster bot, and zębem if I win next level - nothing is changing. It looks like I have lost the ability to gain and progress on boosters :(.

I will appreciate any help, can you help me and fix that issue? 

My ID is 10017213704

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @Lukaszysz 🤗

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Hope this clears out any doubts :) 

• Lukaszysz
    Hi QueenB,

I am afraid that my message was not clear enough, so maybe it caused little misunderstanding. 
    I do not have booster bot feature, that one which used to be a basic Part of this game.
    That one which used to give me „disco ball” after first win, then it was adding another boosters, each time when I was winning more stages in a row.
    Are we on the same page now? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,372 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Lukaszysz Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

By any chance, are you referring to this below feature when you mentioned "disco ball, and adding boosters"?  If so, it is called as "Rainbow Streak" which used to be "Rainbow Road" with Kimmy appearing in various outfits and giving us lots of boosters =)

Yes!  You were right!  Sorry to say that your question was a bit confusing when you said "booster bot" -- which is available in original Candy Crush game!   

• Lukaszysz
    Hi! Many thanks for your warm welcome! :) 

My mistake, of course I am reffering to Candy Crush Saga on iphone :) 

I found that it is called Build-a-bot feature, but in simple words I am describing that as in previous comments. 

Let’s take a look on that below. There are events if any pending, and that Build-a-bot which shows progress and boosters which I got after several wina in a row 

I hope it will make it clearer.
    Many thanks in advance :) Cheers!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Aha, I got it now 😃

So this page is for Candy Crush Soda issues only so I'll move your question to the right page so you can get help :) 
  • Lukaszysz
    Hi QueenB!

Forgive me - I am newcomer here :awesome:

I will continue discussion on proper channel, and btw mamy sweet thanks for your support!

Regards,
    Lukas

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?