Can't access friends!

blueridge
blueridge Posts: 3 Newbie
Candy Crush Saga for laptop won't let me send lives or receive anything from friends -- like tickets for the next episode. How do I fix it?

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @blueridge
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
  • blueridge
    Thank you for the info. I was afraid of that. My vision is bad, so I cannot play on my phone. It's wonderful to be able to see it so well on my laptop! So now I'm sad & understand I won't be able to play much longer.  :(
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    blueridge said:
    Thank you for the info. I was afraid of that. My vision is bad, so I cannot play on my phone. It's wonderful to be able to see it so well on my laptop! So now I'm sad & understand I won't be able to play much longer.  :(
    Of course, you can play the game of laptops through the Facebook platform.
    • Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.
    And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.
  • blueridge
    Thank you so much!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?