⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 4026 error

Why is level 4026 suddenly saying no more target orders available; and I have moved left

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019

Why is level 4026 suddenly saying no more target orders available; and I have moved left

@mochamouse

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Candy Crush Saga Hard Level 4026 is an Order Level which means you have to collect 15 chocolates first before destroying all of them on your board or your Game Is Over. It doesn't matter if you have moves left, if you cannot fulfill or complete the goal, then the game is lost. My friendly advice to you is, try to understand the goal first before making your moves.

In an Order Level, when the blocker that is creating the Order hasn't been collected, try to get away from them until you have enough to destroy them. If you noticed in the video track 1:00, there are only 8 chocolates to start with when the right corner section of the board was unlocked. You have to slow down and analyze your move at this point. In this game, I almost destroyed all the chocolates except for one on Video Track 1:16 with 8 moves left. I was able to make it work by tiptoeing around this chocolate as it regenerates up until I had enough to destroy and complete the level. This was the reason why I told you to try to understand your goal before making your moves.

Below is the video of Candy Crush Saga Hard Level 4026. 

Hope this helps!

Candy Crush Saga 4026   |   HARD LEVEL   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   26 Moves To Complete
    GOAL: Collect All Order! 18 Jellies, 2 Color Bombs & 15 Chocolates In 26 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: April 5, 2019 @ 8:53 PM CDT
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga
    Date Published On YouTube: November 15, 2019

https://youtu.be/A3oapye9UgU

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?