⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga level 2184

franz_02_72
franz_02_72 Posts: 22 Level 2

Hi, all.

My personal conclusion is that King has a certain kind of "sadistic pleasure" in making customers angy... That is the only possible conclusion with levels like this one, when "difficult level" wording should be replaced by "pure luck level".

Days and days spent trying to pass it (like other ones), waiting for the "perfect combination" coming from the sky... That is not fair: where is the fun? No strategy, nor personal capabilities in solving puzzles: only luck.

This is not only my opinion: there's plenty of players like me complaining repeatedly about those horrible levels like 2184 one; please, see here, e.g.:

http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.it/2016/12/candy-crush-saga-level-2184-cookies.html

Does King think about doing anything, or do I have to resign myself, likely giving up playing CCS?

Moreover, always a huge gap between Facebook version and mobile one: regularly played on my mobile (that is the only place I play CCS) and struggled up to exasperation while other players on Facebook solve each level with a surprising easiness... Why that? Why mobile players have to be discriminated?! Again, plenty of players complaining about that, but no changes from King. Really frustrating and annoying.

Thanks.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I think King would listen to constructive feedback, but if you just want to say that a level requires too much luck then this doesn't say that it cannot be passed or that it's a bug or anything to be addressed. Don't forget that you are now 2000+ levels into a game... it's not gonna be easy, you will encounter these kind of levels more and more as this is the point of the game no? I'm only saying that players commenting here each and every time they hit a tricky level isn't constructive. 

• franz_02_72
    franz_02_72 Posts: 22 Level 2

So you are saying luck will be the most important ingredient as long as I proceed?! And my complaint would be not constructive?! . . . I write to King Care not each time I encounter a tricky level. We should agree about meaning of "tricky" : IMHO when you pass *days and days * trying to solve a single level, that is not tricky; that is simply unfair. 

I'm here to highlight that lot of customers are frustrated by that while, additionally, using Facebook the game is incredibly easier. I think King should listen to comments like mine. And provide. 

Thanks

• Weezy
    Weezy Posts: 132 Level 3
    I totally agree! Level 2184 is impossible!  😨  I've been trying to beat it all day! Help!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?