⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Space race

snirl
snirl Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi. I have had the highest score in space race several times recently. When I came back to the game after space race had ended, it had reset for another 18 hours and I didn’t receive any boosters. I am on Popsicle planet. 

Best Answer

• hazelsmrf
    hazelsmrf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Same happened to me, I won top of the popsicle planet two times in the past 2 days without a prize.  I think the event is bugged as it usually lasts until Monday morning, but it has been resetting every day.  I think their events must be bugged as I also didn’t get the 25 gold for completing at least 25 levels by midnight earlier this week.  Though the episode races and fantastic 5 have been ok, hopefully the weekly race works as I’m in 1st there too.

Answers

• hazelsmrf
    hazelsmrf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Same happened to me, I won top of the popsicle planet two times in the past 2 days without a prize.  I think the event is bugged as it usually lasts until Monday morning, but it has been resetting every day.  I think their events must be bugged as I also didn’t get the 25 gold for completing at least 25 levels by midnight earlier this week.  Though the episode races and fantastic 5 have been ok, hopefully the weekly race works as I’m in 1st there too.
  • snirl
    snirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes, I think you are correct. Something isn’t working as it should. Good luck in the weekly race. 
  • rahderah
    rahderah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Yep, happened to me last week & again this week (says it expires at 2pm gmt today) despite me doing the update each week. Finished top twice last week & nothing, nada. Gave up trying to win the third day. Very frustrating 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?