⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My level on my iPhone app isn't syncing with Facebook. iPhone is logged in on my Facebook account.

hall53
hall53 Posts: 4 Newbie
I'm at Level 3572 on my iPhone 6 app.  I'm logged in with Facebook on the app to save progress.  I got a new phone (iPhone 8 but still have my old phone).  I downloaded the app on my new phone and logged in with Facebook and it has me at Level 11.  I accessed Candy Crush Saga through my laptop on Facebook website and it is at Level 11,  That explains why the new app is at 11 but how can I save the Level 3572 on all devices?  I read through several discussions on the site but nothing seems to work.  Thanks

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @hall53
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Likely, your old phone's game progress is not synced with your Facebook. Show me screenshots of the game map of both of your devices.
  • hall53
    Hello, Please see attached screen shot of iPhone 6, laptop Facebook, and iPhone 8.

Thanks

• Sukanta_Biswas

Hi @hall53

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
    If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.
    You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.
    Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.
  • hall53
    Thank you, but I noticed this other discussions and checked already.  It is active.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @hall53
    Thank you for giving me the appropriate evidence and I assume there are mechanical problems with your game.Please Contact us in the "Player Support" section. The support team must return your levels.
    You mention "game did not save" in Sub-tropic.
    Surely your day will be a happy one.
  • hall53
    Still no success.  I did as instructed.  Received an email that I should log in with King Account.  I attempted to do so and get a message "Wrong email and password combination". Which it is not.  I'm able to log into this website with it.  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    hall53 said:
    Still no success.  I did as instructed.  Received an email that I should log in with King Account.  I attempted to do so and get a message "Wrong email and password combination". Which it is not.  I'm able to log into this website with it.  
    You received an automated email, and you were asked to join the community.But you're already in the community so there's nothing you need to do. Replay those email and type "Need help"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?