Contests

WTFBubba
WTFBubba Posts: 3 Newbie
You have to match players that are playing the same numbered games to be fair. I watch players advance while I sit and wait and fall behind because I don’t have any games to play ( sometimes for days ) to compete, NOT FAIR!!

Comments

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Hi @WTFBubba . It's all about king games community that's why most of the contents are related with those games Although there are some contests related to the maths etc... . But I understand your feelings when after a long time contests starts but only for game related players than that was  a strange feeling for you  kinda players.That is why I give you my vote. I hope experts give better advice about it. 
    Thank you 😊

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @WTFBubba
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The Windows App platform always has the opportunity to play several episodes compared to other platforms. King always wants feedback from players. So if there is a problem with the extra episodes, it is resolved before the episode is released on other platforms. Not everyone is facing the same problem at once, so this process is chosen.😊
    Your request could not be an idea, so I am closing it.😉
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

Not enough votes, old - closing.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

Not enough votes, old - closing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?